Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 190241
    Good Work!!! And I know it IS work. Keep on going smoke free. I KNOW you can do it.

I'm working a full day, not such a pleasant one I'm afraid. Had real issues uncovered yesterday and I go back to complete the investigation today.

Long drive home when I'm done. Have a major report due and I don't think it's going to be completed. Not enough time in the day, week, month...

Have to fly to Baltimore, Monday so I'm watching the weather to see if that is actually going to happen!

Not sure what the weekend holds. Isn't Sunday Valentine's day? Yes, it is!
    Where are you now Tink? Drive safe.

Post Thanks / Like
    West coast of Florida, Tinkfan. It's a nasty weather day today. Rain, with actual snow further north (Ocala and north to Tally, ect.).

Won't be a nice drive, but that's the way it is.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's snowing lightly here, Ty is home for winter break until the 22nd. It's my Moms birthday this Sunday and will be going out for dinner and for cake at my daughters new home. One of our sons has been home for a visit while he tries to get over a break up with his fiancee. Wonderful to have him but not for that reason, Basketball and hockey will fill in the remaining holes.

Post Thanks / Like
    just finished work thank goodness :) its just Dave and i this weekend and i cant wait he is stressed out at work so going to have a nice relaxing weekend i hope :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Work!!! And I know it IS work. Keep on going smoke free. I KNOW you can do it.

I'm working a full day, not such a pleasant one I'm afraid. Had real issues uncovered yesterday and I go back to complete the investigation today.

Long drive home when I'm done. Have a major report due and I don't think it's going to be completed. Not enough time in the day, week, month...

Have to fly to Baltimore, Monday so I'm watching the weather to see if that is actually going to happen!

Tink you should be good to go for Monday. The next several days are supposed to be cold but sunny. Monday has a 50% chance of snow, but I don't think it will be anything like we've been experiencing.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Was meant to be going iPhone shopping to the liverpool one with my friend however my Mum had her debit card in her bag and took it with her Shopping with my sister, so I have no money! lol (and probably an empty bank if they go past any clothes shops)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    We had an inset day today. Had to go to another school to hear this head teacher speaking. She kept suddenly shouting and making me jump and after 2 hours of that and sitting on really uncomfortable chairs a lot of us were a bit shellshocked. And I must have nodded in the wrong place at some point during a conversation (wasn't wearing my hearing aid) and now I think that I'm the new school rugby coach.

Steven has chosen Indian as the takeaway of choice after a day in Brighton with Daddy watching Astroboy and buying new school shoes.

Six Nations rugby tomorrow.

And on Sunday morning Steven has requested that we go to the local junior rugby for a "look". I'm taking his boots just in case.

Post Thanks / Like

ive already gave in tink :) the course i went on was my training to help others
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I just made a baked cheesecake and it's come out a bit watery and a bit egg custardy and I'm GUTTED

We have friends coming for dinner tomorrow night and I really wanted it to turn out nice - I'm fed up now

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 190345
    I just made a baked cheesecake and it's come out a bit watery and a bit egg custardy and I'm GUTTED

We have friends coming for dinner tomorrow night and I really wanted it to turn out nice - I'm fed up now

Sandra
    The trick is to pretend to yourself that no one special will be coming!!!LOL, if I bake for us it looks and tastes wonderful , if company is coming it usually sticks to the pan or something equally horrendous!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast