Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who wants tealights?

Post Thanks / Like
    O.M.G do i hear krispy kreme been mentioned. dont know if mum has told you all this but when we were in flordia we went to krispy kreme bought box of 12 donunts. that night we had a little mouse when everyone was a sleep every donunt had a bit. and hold be hold she felt sick. till this day if we talk about it. it still make her fell sick. mum hope you for give me for this.

Post Thanks / Like

I just had 1 Krispy Kreme - powdered blueberry and it was

Post Thanks / Like
    I got so excited when I saw someone with a krispy kreme box at the trafford centre... to this day I still haven't found it
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shudder................

Post Thanks / Like
    ALERT!!!!

Krispy Kreme store at Victoria Station. I had a glazed raspberry filled and Steven had a chocolate iced custard filled.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love, love, love IKEA! (Meatballs are yummy!) We went the other day to look at "storage" and came back with $200 worth of picture frames, towels, pot holders and a desk for Baleigh :)

No storage.

Ah well, good excuse to go back.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love IKEA as well. I must always get meatballs when ther YUM.

Krispy Kreme.....the regular glazed dougnuts when HOT are like crack. I swear you inhale 3 of them before you even know it and then you feel ill from the sugar rush. Trust me, I speak from experience

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    personally i think ikea has a "paul mackenna" type effect on people, i say this beacuse when ever i go i always come out with a pack of 6 wine glasses. now the problem is before i walk in i think DONT BUY WINE GLASSES as i walk into the kitchen bit i think DONT BUY WINE GLASSES as i walk past wine glasses i think DONT BUY WINE GLASSES but when i get to the car to unpack my bag i always find . . . . wine glasses
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    pmsl....
    oh and can we not mention the KK word anymore, it's making me seriously feel green around the gils :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbo77, post: 190890
    personally i think ikea has a "paul mackenna" type effect on people, i say this beacuse when ever i go i always come out with a pack of 6 wine glasses. now the problem is before i walk in i think DONT BUY WINE GLASSES as i walk into the kitchen bit i think DONT BUY WINE GLASSES as i walk past wine glasses i think DONT BUY WINE GLASSES but when i get to the car to unpack my bag i always find . . . . wine glasses
    It's coat hangers with us. We managed to get away with only buying 16 this time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast