Thread: Microwave in room?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all in the deluxe resorts we get a fridge now right? do any of the resorts come with a microwave in the room ? if not what about if we brought one do they allow it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I've asked to have a microwave in my deluxe resort room (non DVC) before, but I honestly can't remember which stay it was. I want to say the Poly, but I just don't remember.

There may be a microwave available at the food court/counter service area, depending upon where you are staying.

I know some people have brought electric cooking implements to WDW, but I don't know if they are really allowed or not?
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I know you can get a microwave in your room at WL, but im not sure about the other resorts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtoffee, post: 191099
    I know you can get a microwave in your room at WL, but im not sure about the other resorts
    I didnt know that thanks mrtoffee I'll ask when we stay next

Post Thanks / Like
    Well.. we stayed at both WL and AKL last September, and asked, and no, there were no microwaves available for rooms...