Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mojo lost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 190995
    Funny thing my DS said yesterday in the car, "Look the Moon."

Except it wasn't the moon it was the SUN!! We see so little of it that the poor kid thinks anything big and round in the sky is the moon!

Just wanted to bring a laugh!
    I'm done too Rosie but we still have awful March to get through!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My "Get up and Go" has definitely "Got up and Gone" after this miserable Winter we`ve had /are having!
    Still, there`s the summer to look forward to....hopefully.

Post Thanks / Like
    ive found it , it was hiding behond the sofa all the time we have been shopping today and bought some holiday stuff which has really lightened my mood even the snow didnt bother me
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbo77, post: 191750
    ive found it , it was hiding behond the sofa all the time we have been shopping today and bought some holiday stuff which has really lightened my mood even the snow didnt bother me
    YAYA

so go on, what did you buy :D
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stop there! What kind of stuff?

Post Thanks / Like
    ok ive bought the boys the usual shorts n tshirts n a couple of short sleeved shirts n combats then i got myself some outrageous bikinis which should make dh eyes pop out his head and i got some bits n bobs from primani i also got some new undies from marks n spencer (well its the law isnt it) ive bought some crocs athens in black and then i got soem more flip flop type sandals from schuh.ive ordered some bits from bravissimo online also (more bikinis) ive got a few skirts/dresses from last summer that im taking and i just need some 3/4 pants from next then i shall be all set really. I have promised dh n the boys new hoodies from disney so that seems to have cheered them all up and getting them in the holiday spirit.
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    You must be going at the end of August then? Will you be there for MNSSHP? I need to get cracking on my clothes for April. Only 50 days now, I hate shopping for me anymore especially summer clothes, they never feel right trying them on when they're forecasting another foot of snow on Thursday LOL. I need to update my wardrobe. Any ideas anyone?

Post Thanks / Like
    we are going on the 16th september so im hoping its gonna be warm enough to spend some time in my bikinis we havent looked at mnsshp yet are the tickets expensive and what does it entail ?

i went mad with new clothes as over the last few years ive lost quite a lot of weight which im really proud about ive gone from a uk size 26 to a healthier size ten losing around 7 stone in the process. before i used to just get what ever fit me now i plan my clothes around what fits me best. i think the key to choosing a new style is to make sure your comfy in it
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great!! Yes it will still be hot there, you can wear your bikini no problem lol!We were there at the end of September last year and MNSSHP was a blast. The parade and the fireworks are spectacular and Ty had fun trick or treating too! Many people dress for Halloween and just as many don't. Ty went to the Pirate's Leaque and had his face made upand an gold earring? pirate bandana as well. It was very hot that day and that was enough of a coustume. It is a little pricey but worth it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12