Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: disney photopass vent....

Post Thanks / Like
    Im not sure this belongs in this section.-..

Anyway.. I just want to say I am never EVER again paying for Disney photopass...

its nice to get your pics taken and all.. but then it just doesnt work!

I ordered the CD with all the pics, and spent AGES doing a photobook for Tatiana...

Well, the photobook NEVER arrived... NEVER!

So I check with UPS and it says it has been delivered... in a different city and to a different person...

I email Disney Photopass... and they reply.... "please call us if we can be of further assistance"... well, I EMAILED for a reason, if I could have called, I would have.... so I email back .... and they never replied...

Fast forward to January... I email again.... 3 weeks... 3 WEEKS later I hear back from customer service.... they "forward" an internal email to me..

Date: Monday, January 25, 2010, 10:23 PM
    >
    > #yiv148664336 p
    > {margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;}
    > Greetings
    > Mike,
    >
    > This order is for a photobook. Would you like for us to
    > refund if the guest is still missing the photobook? Thanks
    > for your help.
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Holly
    >
    > Disney
    > Photo Imaging Guest Support Team

so I read it and then just sat there thinking, do I reply? do I wait for them to email directly to ME? or what?

So in the end I just replied I wanted my money back....

and got this response...

on February 10 .... so they took their time in replying again....

Greetings Maria,

A credit in the amount of $70.00 has been issued to your credit card (for the pre purchase cost of the book plus shipping). Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.

Sincerely,

Holly

Disney Photo Imaging Guest Support Team

and now I have to wait "up to 2 billing cycles"

Terrible.. TERRIBLE customer service...

and in the end, who knows WHO has a photobook filled with pic sof MY daughter and our memories, I have no photobook, and no money back (yet)

Post Thanks / Like
    oh good grief, I am sorry that happened. Did they not have the pictures and books available to you? Can you send a certified letter to them telling them what you want?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

That's horrible! Can they send another one, but to you and not some random person in the world?

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry you've had this hassle Mari. It's heart breaking when photos go missing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear of the bad experience you've had
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 191174
    oh good grief, I am sorry that happened. Did they not have the pictures and books available to you? Can you send a certified letter to them telling them what you want?

My email specifically ask for the photobook, and when I finally hear back form them its an internal discussion on giving my money back.. so I just dropped it because its just to hard to deal with people who arent listening... whatever I get back at this point is enough I guess...

Ill just head over to shutterfly and make a new photobook there...

Post Thanks / Like
    I really think you should take this higher and send a certified letter. This should be resolved better than this IMO. You ordered something but they delivered it to someone else. This is not your fault. I would also tell them that you are in Mexico and have no desire to place an INTERNATIONAL call to them.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Mari. Absolutely not. This will *not* do. I agree with Johnie, this needs to be taken to a higher authority. You need to very firmly explain to them that your order which included photos of YOUR YOUNG DAUGHTER was sent to the WRONG address and that is just NOT acceptable under ANY circumstances.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd go straight to Disney on this one. I think that the Photopass is actually run by a contract company for Disney. I've had some issues also dealing with them through their web site. Lack of response. That kind of thing.

I'd use the "Contact Us" link off the Disney World web site. Here's the link:

Disney World Contact Us form

Explain the situation including the fact that you're in Mexico and the abysmal response you got. I've found that when I've contacted Disney through this web site link, they've been very responsive!

Tom (... makes a great case for taking your own pictures!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 191238
    I really think you should take this higher and send a certified letter. This should be resolved better than this IMO. You ordered something but they delivered it to someone else. This is not your fault. I would also tell them that you are in Mexico and have no desire to place an INTERNATIONAL call to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 191248
    Oh Mari. Absolutely not. This will *not* do. I agree with Johnie, this needs to be taken to a higher authority. You need to very firmly explain to them that your order which included photos of YOUR YOUNG DAUGHTER was sent to the WRONG address and that is just NOT acceptable under ANY circumstances.
    yeah.,.. that does bothe rme :(

Could anyone help me word a letter?

Im afraid my English would sound like PROPER English in a formal complaint letter...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast