Thread: The biggest Disney fan in Indiana :)

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, there are probably MANY others

I am a married mom of 2 who stays busy being a soccer mom and keeping up with our DVC vacations and cruises...we are all things disney and we love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and Welcome to Disney Secrets!!! And from one DVC member to another, Welcome Home!

It's great to have you with us. We're a friendly collection of of folks who love all things Disney too!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ...and another "Welcome Home" from another DVC member and DCL cruise addict!
    See you around the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the forums everyones great here

Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to this site and wanted to say hello and see if anyone has any advise. My husband and I are planning our first trip to Diney with our 5 year old and our 2 year old. We are a little nervous and we are not sure which tickets to buy and which parks are the best for the little ones. We have also heard about all the secrets things we need to find out.....any info? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by amandasaxon26, post: 196954
    I am new to this site and wanted to say hello and see if anyone has any advise. My husband and I are planning our first trip to Diney with our 5 year old and our 2 year old. We are a little nervous and we are not sure which tickets to buy and which parks are the best for the little ones. We have also heard about all the secrets things we need to find out.....any info? Thanks
    When do you plan on going amandasaxon26? How long will you be staying? Have you given any thought to whether or not you'll be staying onsite or off? Give us a little more information and I'm sure we'll be able to steer you in the right direction!

One thing I can tell you for sure right now, both of the little ones will love the Magic Kingdom!

Tom (... also a DCL addict!)

Post Thanks / Like
    We are planning on staying at the Fountains, it is a Bluegreen Resort off site, and we are looking at traveling Aug 28 - Sept 4.