Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Well that half term week went too quickly. Only able to spend one full day with Steven due to decorating. I took him to the Science Museum and despite it being as busy as the Magic Kingdom in August he was fantastic.

Today I am going to specsavers to get my eyes sorted. Have lost my spare glasses and my only pair are covered in scratches and have reaction lenses which are a complete pain. They take so long to fade back to normal. Spend 20 minutes in the playground and then an hour in the classroom wondering who is speaking to me as I can't see them.

This afternoon - we're collecting my new car.

And then going paint and carpet shopping.

Post Thanks / Like
    And I may make an ADR later. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 191275
    And I may make an ADR later. :D

Oooo, which one? :D

Wasn't looking forward to today as I have to spend it preparing my company accounts and go to the clinic to have my dressing changed on my hand (I burned it last week and it's still being treated :( ). But I have had a fab start to the day - I was watching 3 deer in our paddock at first light, and then 2 badgers came out and started running around!!! I have never seen badgers in the wild before, it was brilliant! Then I made some scrambled eggs for breakfast with lovely fresh eggs from the hens, and one of them was a double-yolker!! Yayy!!!

Nothing much planned for the weekend, apart from putting a sign up on our drive asking anyone who drives there to do it very slowly so our chckens can free-range in safety

Post Thanks / Like
    well i agree this week has gone too quick. we all had a fab day on tuesday at RAF Cosford, the boys love it and best of all its free!! to get in, bonus! yesterday we had more snow, a little fed up with it now don't usually get this much in Brum!! deb, i hope your hand is ok and dawn i hope your glasses are top jolly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Deb! Burns hurt! I'm sorry to hear you've burnt your hand.

You've been very busy Dawn! We'll need photos of course. :D :D

I'm on my way home today. Can't say as I enjoyed this visit. Nothing to do with work, just the area. Not a single decent grocery store in the entire area. Restaurants were all the fast food sort. I survived but will be happy to go home where I have a selection of food. :D

Loved the Olympics although I never made it to the mens figure skating. Fell asleep long before that.

The weekend weather is supposed to be nice finally. Maybe we'll get a chance to visit WDW.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had quite a nice half term, just been out with friends mainly, as well as visiting one of my uni choices in London (First time I've been to London, already planning to go back haha) Going to see the Chinese new year celebrations on Sunday (they are celebrated the week after the actual new year in our china town) and then in the night time going for a meal for my Birthday :)

Going to Leeds to see their uni on Monday :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 191277
    Then I made some scrambled eggs for breakfast with lovely fresh eggs from the hens, and one of them was a double-yolker!! Yayy!!!
    eggscellent! :D

Wait till MystikPiglit see this - she has some M & S double yolkers this week and was so eggscited.

Post Thanks / Like
    Specsavers just fleeced me for 300 to sort out my failing eyesight.

I'm going to book 50s Prime Time later. Don't tell Adrian, he's scared of Uncle Tim.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not much going on here, last day of winter break for Ty, will probably take him for lunch and the bookstore today. Need to go shopping and hockey of course! Can't believe that track will be starting soon as well as indoor soccer. Must plan the events for the track team this week. i just looked at the calander, only 54 days to Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    well im in shock i think i have just bought a house for my kids .................... i think they will kill each other.

have got David's son as its half term but cant prize him off the PS3 speaking of which he is still snooring like mad and at 5.30 this morning i juped out of bed as i thought someone had crashed into our fence but it was the boy snoring :(

Im in shock i think i have bought a house that i havent even seen :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast