Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Kids & A 40th at MY Castle Pre Trippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 44609
    Are you able to book room only now and then add on free dining afterwards then?

We will be booking 3 nights at POR in a couple of weeks, would we be able to upgrade to free dining if it was added later?

Seems a bit too good to be true.
    We already have 10 nights booked at POP and have paid a deposit of 1 night's stay.

When the free dining is announced Val will either change our booking at POP to include it and upgrade the dining or will move us to POR so we get the quick service and upgrade that.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK thanks - so we may be able to get free dining for 3 nights

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    You will have to book at least 1 days park pass for everyone to qualify though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah I had forgotten about that little fact

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as I get my paycheck next Friday I am going to have Johnie who is now a TA (way to go Johnie) book POP from Wednesday Aug 26th leaving on Monday Aug 31st for Diane and I. I wish I could do the whole week, but doing 5 days is better than none

I think for us that the free dining is the way to go and as soon as it's annouced in the spring then Johnie will call and add it on to our reservation.

As for where we are going to eat when, I was thinking that when it got closer we could all get together and decide and then let Johnie make all the ADRs for the group since we're looking at 12 people right now without anyone else being added in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 16 - On the case!!

In the past we have always taken cases which was ok when the luggae allowance was 32kg.

Now it has been dropped to 23kg i decided we would take wheeled holdalls on next year's trip.

When we were in Plymouth a cuple of weeks ago i spotted a bargain in Priceless shoes but we forgot to go back to the shop before we came home.
    Yesterday we went back to see if they still had them and came home with a blue one for Jack and pink for Robyn.At £10 each i think they will do just fine!They are quite big too so may even go back and get one for myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 17 - I-Drive Hotel

We have looked at so many hotels and have changed our minds so many times but we had our hearts set on the Fairfield or the Hampton until i found out that they have no in room safe.
    Our 3rd choice was the Metropolitan Express which we stayed at in 2001 when it was the Holiday Inn Express and we loved it.

We have decided that this is definitely where we want to stay and i've found a price of £219 on Alpha Rooms and Travel Republic.If i book through Quidco i can save even more too.

Has anyone booked through these companies before?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hun i have used Travel Republic and they were great. To the point that our flight times were changed and they called at the time of change and the day before we went, Just to make sure we were aware.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Great thanks for that hun.

Just waiting to hear if Val can get it any cheaper then i will book.

price has gone up since last week i assume due to the exchamge rate so the sooner i book the better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa, thats what i did last year, the CM was absolutely fine about it.

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast