Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Kids & A 40th at MY Castle Pre Trippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 50607
    sniff ... sniff ... I feel loved !!! Thank You Sweetie , I will more than certainly pay my share . And I INSIST !!! I hope you can come, too . I just found out next years pin event is in June rather than September . That said, I will be able to stay longer . My plan was to stay a few nights , drive to a friends home in Cocoa until DH arrived in September and then drive to the airport to fetch him and back to WDW . Now, I don't have to fret . I'm coming alone and will I ever enjoy myself . Good Times... Good Friends ! You have kids I love to spoil kids... ask Becca . Her Baleigh and I are good pals .

awwwwwwwww i do have kids but my trip next august is without the kids
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    And I owe an outing to TL with someone special
    Deb, Diane doesn't want to do a water park so doing TL is now a *maybe* but I will be there with bells on with daughter and BFF in tow

For her to be coming to WDW in August is a shock I have to be there for
    DB's birthday celebration just can't be missed so even though I'm gonna :sun1::sun1: I will be there :excited001::champers1:

Post Thanks / Like
    It was great to talk to you hun.XXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 50632
    awwwwwwwww i do have kids but my trip next august is without the kids
    No kids ... moms need breaks too . But why a suite that sleeps 6 for possibly two . I take it ... it is off property . If so, no worries ... if you can come I will rent a car and try to find you . Worse case scenario ... I can sleep in the car .

Dorothy ... I can't wait to meet Diane . She is bringing Zachary, right ? I can't wait . This is going to be a Great Celebration . I'm excited already .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 50753
    No kids ... moms need breaks too . But why a suite that sleeps 6 for possibly two . I take it ... it is off property . If so, no worries ... if you can come I will rent a car and try to find you . Worse case scenario ... I can sleep in the car .

Dorothy ... I can't wait to meet Diane . She is bringing Zachary, right ? I can't wait . This is going to be a Great Celebration . I'm excited already .

we booked the suite as my friend is also stopping at the same place and u wouldnt need to rent a car either as i have one booked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    No she isn't bringing Zach, this is a mommy needs a break trip :p015: We're going to be getting up early and staying out late which so would not work with a 3Ĺ year old!!

It was great to talk to you hun.XXX
    It was so much fun to talk to you and kids and now that we've figured it out we can talk all the time

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 50996
    We're going to be getting up early and staying out late
    I'm liking the sound of that

Post Thanks / Like
    works for me, too .

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 18 - Long Time No Update 286 days to go

It seems like forever since i updated this pre trippie but nothing has happened to update it with!

The $ has dropped dramatically so it's not worth booking anything just yet.

The dates and prices still aren't out for all the hotels and neither are the prices for Gatwick coach and stay.

The only thing that has been done is booking our seats on the plane.
    We have booked 37 HJK on the way out and the way back.
    Val had prebooked the back of the plane for us as requested but could only get 2 seats in one row and 1 in the other so i have been on the VA site and changed them so we can sit together.

I have also entered my API except the hotel name so that's another job done.

Val has emailed the ESTA forms to me so i will get on with that today too.

Did you know that the estimated weight of Spaceship Earth is 16 million pounds?

Post Thanks / Like
    It is frustrating then your at the in-between stage and nothing can be done yet! I bet watching the $$ fall isn't boogie inspiring either!

Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast