Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Kids & A 40th at MY Castle Pre Trippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 25 - We now have a complete holiday! 132 days to go

A MASSIVE update today!

As the exchange rate isn't shifting i decided to just go ahead and book the final things for our trip.
    Dine with Shamu became available to book for our dates so i have booked the 6.30pm seating for our first day.Hopefully booking this early should mean we get a table right in the middle by the pool again.

I also booked the kids Christmas present of the Shark Dive.When i decided to give it to them as a Christmas present the exchange rate was so much better but i couldn't hold out any longer in case we didn't get the date and time we wanted.They are booked in for the first dive at 10am on our second day at SW so i can go and take photos from Shark's Underwater Grill and the shark tunnel.

Today the announcement i was waiting for was finally made.
    Disney are offering free dining again.

I sent Val an email this morning to confirm what we wanted and she phoned me at 11.48am to say that she was ready to ring Disney at 12.
    I think she was on hold for nearly an hour in the end but we finally got what we wanted.

10 days at POP Century including full table service dining for FREE!
    Woohoo.

We only expected to get free dining at Moderate or at the most QS dining at Value and we had many contingency plans as back up but our oroiginal hope was realised today and i was so excited when Val rang me to say it was all booked!

We now have to finalise plans for our 10 ADR's so she can ring up and book them for me on 23rd May.

My CC has taken a bit of a battering over the last couple of days but it really feels like we have a holiday booked now and not just flights and a few bits.The final piece of the puzzle fit very well and i can finally get excited.

All that is left to book now is the travel insurance which i will do after i go back to work and signed off from the hospital and BMG when the dates are available to book.

Then i can get our itinerary done properly and start getting the cards printed.

Jack and I are going to have a planning session tonight.
    Now all i have to do is finish paying for it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic news! Really pleased the free dining came through for you

I had an email about it as well for our 3 nights at POR but I have done some number crunching and I don't think it will work out better for us to pay for our meals as we would be buying 1 day tickets for the sake of it as we don't need them, also not sure how much food we will be eating for those last 3 days - even I have enough of food after 3 weeks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe how many plans we made just in case and we actually got what we had dared to hope for!

Just got to decide where to eat now

Post Thanks / Like
    yay!!! really pleased for you hun

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Julie.

I really must start on my diet soon so i can afford to eat all teh free food!

The exchange rate has made it a lot more expensive than originally planned for but we have still got a Disney room,1 days parks pass and free food for 3 people for £80 a night.
    Couldn't do that in the UK!

Post Thanks / Like
    You can't pick where to eat without the rest of us for Aug 25th to the 29th (for me at least since I'm leaving Sunday the 30th).

Can we plan soon, can we huh, can we

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes of course hun.
    Jack and i will be looking in a bit then i will post what we would like to do on those dates and see if we anyone would like to join us.X

Post Thanks / Like
    Just thought i'd show you the next few scrapbook pages Jack and i have done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those pages are awesome I must resist the scrapbooking but...must resist

Post Thanks / Like
    that is absolutely great news teresa let the rest of your planning commence
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast