Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Kids & A 40th at MY Castle Pre Trippie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 148656
    school will soon be over and your holiday will be here
    Thanks Wendy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 148660
    You will know Dorothy when you see her trust me, you will just "feel it" I did anyway

Thinking about it though she will probably spot you first and you'll hear her coming then and then it will be time to get ready for a huge hug
    I can guarantee that Wendy is right .

Post Thanks / Like
    How will we recognise each other or shall i just hug everyone i meet til i find you?
    Maybe I'll wear my pink flamingo T-shirt, that'll narrow the field down some for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 33 - The final countdown 19 days to go

I really can't believe we are so close now!

I have my moments of excitement but this swine flu business is getting me down a bit.

We have a busy week this week with a trip to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang,Harry Potter and a trip to London all for Jack's 13th birthday on Thursday.

Jack has been working hard on the itinerary cards and as they are now printed and laminated the trip must be real now!

Most of our bits are waiting to be packed.All the toiletries have been bought and all new clothes have been washed ready to go in the case.Yes i've bought new undies again this year!

Just waiting for the red envelope to drop on the mat now with our plane tickets and i assume we will also get a pack from Disney.
    The kids are more excited than me as usual but i'm sure the closer it gets it will start to sink in and i will be back to my normal childish bouncy self!

Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to say i emailed RPR to request a room with a decent view as we are there for a week for my 40th and the reply was that they would do their utmost to accommodate my request :biggrin:

Also had the 'release' forms emailed from Seaworld for the kids Shark Dive so all i need now is for Rip Ride Rockit to be open and all will be well in my little world!

Post Thanks / Like
    they look fab babe xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    13 Days T, come on, show us some excitement!

Like this ----->

Post Thanks / Like
    Part 35 - Nearly there 4 days to go

Well i thought it was about time for an update as i've not been in the mood for a while with one thing and another going on!

Tickets have finally arrived today despite Virgin promising 3 times that they had already been sent.

Kids have their $$$ and are absolutely bouncing and driving me potty!

At last the sun is shining and i am able to get the washing done and beds changed.
    Tomorrow it's housework then Friday we will pack.
    Saturday i'm hoping to relax and have a take away!

The itinerary is finalised although i'm sure it will be changed and i think i have finished my vacation planner which i don't think has changed much from the first draft.

Sorry i've neglected you all for a while but i've found it hard to get into it this year.After my op at the beginning of the year and having 3 months off work before going back to a not so friendly welcome i was glad when the end of term came and thought that would be when the excitement would kick in.
    Then we had the ticket fiasco..........

Anyway evrything is now on schedule and we are off on holiday on Sunday.
    I am officially the biggest kid in the family again and just can't wait.I've had plenty of tears this week as i still can't believe i've managed it on my own again but we are so close now.
    We've hit the 'this time next week' stage and the next few days won't go quick enough.

Thanks for sticking with me and i look forward to writing you a 2009 trip report on our return.

Post Thanks / Like
    You have had a lot going on this year and deserve this holiday
    And it's nearly time.....can you believe it!!!! You are all going to have a blast and enjoy every single second. Make lots of magical memories and live the dream.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are really looking forward to spending time with friends and can't believe how many of us are there at the same time!

Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast