Thread: Babies First Movements!

Post Thanks / Like
    I felt the baby moving for the first time when I was in bed last night!!
    I'd forgotten just how amazing that first movement feels!!
    It went on for about a minute, so I think the baby must have been doing flips lol!!

I had my second antenatal appointment on friday and everything is going well. The midwife my uterus and said its growing nicely and listened to the heartbeat which is good and strong :) Was so nice hearing it.
    All the blood tests I have had done are clear which is good, and my sugar and iron levels are all normal :)

After hearing the heartbeat, I think it's a boy. LOL. Not sure why :) xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    wow its an amazing feeling isnt it (not that i can remember as i havent been pregnant for 15 years ) i cried when i heard the boys heart beats for the first time.

congrats xx
    charlie

Post Thanks / Like
    Aaawww, how lovely! How far along are you now?

Post Thanks / Like
    It did make me cry on friday when I heard it lol.
    I'm getting this heart monitor thing that u stick on ur tummy and u can hear the heart beat whenever u want!! Cant wait :D

I'm 17 weeks tomorrow xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Its so amazing...I miss being pregnant! I can't wait until after this Disney trip as hubby has said he would like to try again :)
    Hope
    mom to
    Abby (Tink)~3
    Zachary-Bryan~ grew his wings 12-5-07
    Adalyn(Princess)~1

Post Thanks / Like
    Good news! Thanks for sharing it with us! Hope you continue to feel good and the baby grows stronger with each day.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    oh it is a grreat feeling, my boys are 11 & 8 so its been a long time for me too. you take care now x

Post Thanks / Like
    How lovely - it's a miracle isn't it?

and mine are all big miracles now but I remember how lovely it was knowing I had a new life inside me

Sandra
    Sandra