Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Neat camera bag please (+tripod suggestions)

Post Thanks / Like
    We've got two camera bags.

This one Lowepro - Fastpack 200 is great if you are going away (Used in in DisneyWorld last year) as you can also carry other bits and pieces in the top.

This one Lowepro - Nova 180 AW is the everyday bag.

They are both capable of holding camera + 3 lenses + external flash + leads and both have plenty of extra pockets for filters, memory cards etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a look on Amazon for camera bags- there are millions of different brands and types I recommend Lowerpro and Amazon has a bigger selection of their bags than any shop I've ever been in

Have you considered a monopod? I've not used one myself but I've seen them used and they seem much more lightweight and better for taking quick snaps than any tripod.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 192254
    Bags, well there are so many different kinds that all I can do I think is point you to the brand I've used forever.... Lowepro | Home really huge fan of them. Never let me down

Likewise tripods as you say go from useless few quid ones to 00s.

I do think it's worth paying a bit more for the carbon fibre ones for the light but still rugged feel of them but Manfrotto are my preferred make there Manfrotto.com - homepage

we got a lowepro for our disney trip and it worked great... enough room, well protected, weatherproofed...

Post Thanks / Like
    How about this bad-boy?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I think my main problem is I want to play with them to see if they work ok. The onl disadvantage of web shopping.

I will need a tripod as I am going to have a pop at taking pics of some southern stars

Post Thanks / Like
    Lowepro 200AW is the size you need for what you've got at the moment as i have the same amount and it all fits in. Don't be tempted to go smaller. I think Jessops may have them

Post Thanks / Like
    44 on Amazon Julie - they quote the original price as being about 98 - looks good - may well go for it - the smaller bags just don;t look like they could hold the l lens

Post Thanks / Like
    that's a good price. I paid $80 last summer and that was cheaper than over here. There are lots of little pockets to store memory cards etc in. You'll be able to fit charger and PC cable in the top pocket- i can also fit my purse in here and all sorts of girl stuff so you should have ample room! very comfortable to walk about with - never felt i have been carrying a heavy load.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK , bought

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 192366
    OK , bought
    exellent!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast