Thread: insurance for hire cars

Post Thanks / Like
    does anyone know of a company who does car insurance only for car hire in america a bit like temp cover

Post Thanks / Like
    you are covered with the hire ann
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    what it is mick........... if you get a package with a "free car" they sting you for insurance. last tie we went the car was thrown in but it cost us $475 for the insurance now we could have hired a car and the lot for that but i was so tiered that we paid it with dollar who i dont like using. anyway there is another holiday with car thrown in which i cant find cheaper doing it by myself but not gonna fall intot hat again as i know it can be done friends of my ex did it years ago but i cant find anything online will keep searching

Post Thanks / Like
    my FIL has an annual policy to drive anywhere - i will ask him who he uses hun

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 192528
    what it is mick........... if you get a package with a "free car" they sting you for insurance. last tie we went the car was thrown in but it cost us $475 for the insurance now we could have hired a car and the lot for that but i was so tiered that we paid it with dollar who i dont like using. anyway there is another holiday with car thrown in which i cant find cheaper doing it by myself but not gonna fall intot hat again as i know it can be done friends of my ex did it years ago but i cant find anything online will keep searching
    ahhhh right its for a flydrive, sorry didnt know that

are you booking the whole deal thru VH or something?
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    $475 for just the insurance, for how long? Man do they rip you folks off.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    not sure yet mick doing some price crunching we know our dates now so just trying to work out hotels flights and things........

usc .. yeah they do dont they, if it wasnt that we were so tiered i would have gone elsewhere.........

Brit thanks for that

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 192559
    not sure yet mick doing some price crunching we know our dates now so just trying to work out hotels flights and things........
    ive never been able to get a decent quote from VH or VA for anything that i get. always go to a third party TA now and not a high st one either

try kim and PT our advertiser, got me very cheap VA flight for this yr but not going now
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008