Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My pre-trippie

Post Thanks / Like
    All right then.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 19779
    Cool! Sounds like you're going to have a great time! Where's your countdown when you going?
    We are going on the 21st October but dont know how to do a countdown,

Post Thanks / Like
    So now Mum, being the worrier that she is has phoned the passport office to see what is going on with them and they said they were printed this morning and we will recieve them tomorrow or thursday so then i can get Astons done as we need to put my new passport number on his. Woo Hoo, we can actually get into the country!! :thumbs-up I'm hoping my passport picture isn't to bad this time as the 'chav' look isnt a good look anymore :pgig: Not that passport pics are ever very flattering. I bought Aston 2 pairs of shorts from Sainsburys for Florida, dont think i need anything else for him as i only want to take minimal luggage so I can fit in loads of clothes, toys, trainers and whatever else i purchase while there. Just need to sort clothes out for myself. :spin: Also i am loving my, i mean Astons Pal Mickey, it is soooo cute!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    So I have finally got my passport through. Now just to sort Astons out. Me and Mum (aka nannav) have looked at all the things we got for Elizabeth and Aston. Near enough all of Elizabeths bits are sorted. This is what we have got her for the journey. This is what we got her for her welcome pack with the passport all thanks to Claire. Just got to sort her personalised T-shirt printed and add some more bits that me and Mum need to get some bits from Wallmart as soon as we get there. Also these are the clothes she has for the holiday. And this is what we got Aston for the journey, need to add more stuff. And some bits we have got for Astons welcome back, with Pal Mickey and some bits also needing added. And Astons holiday clothes And a couple of bits for me :pgig: Oh yeh, our countdown is going well [/COLOR] I think Elizabeth is excited. And Aston!!

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds good to me TiP

hey theres nothing better than winging a holiday, don't have to be anywhere on a certain day or time, can choose where you want to go at anytime you like. i wouldn't do it any other way tbh....we are there the same time too :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 29239
    sounds good to me TiP

hey theres nothing better than winging a holiday, don't have to be anywhere on a certain day or time, can choose where you want to go at anytime you like. i wouldn't do it any other way tbh....we are there the same time too :)
    Yeh its always good that way, we have been 2 times before and done it the same way we wouldnt do it any other way either. When do you fly out??

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw too cute.... and how did you get flowers to grow out of your babys hair?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 30320

I had to go back and look at that - it's such a cute photo!

I always pack a bag of bits and pieces like that too to keep the kids amused on the flight. :p015:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    that tickled me and astons auntie elizabeth dd7 we had to have another look usually the little monkey is pulling them out of the vase:rolleyes008:he is nearly always happy only winges when hungry and tired a real darling;)not that im biased no hes a real gem

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 30320
    Well i am a very talented hair dresser I never noticed that until I looked back

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast