Thread: Cheapest way to get disney park tickets?

Post Thanks / Like
    Im in the uk should I wait until we get to Disney to buy the tickets or is that a bad idea?

If I should get them over here should I use a travel agent, an online ticket place, disney direct there are too many options

thanks for any hints

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pigletpete, post: 192649
    Im in the uk should I wait until we get to Disney to buy the tickets or is that a bad idea?

If I should get them over here should I use a travel agent, an online ticket place, disney direct there are too many options

thanks for any hints
    Have you tried ebay? you have to check they have good feedback that's all Walmart do good prices just don't convert it back to and you will not worry away your fun lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TIGGERS VILLA
    WWW.FLORIDAGOLFVACATIONVILLA.COM
    BILL AND BARBARA WELCOME YOU
    01709 881502

Post Thanks / Like
    depends what tickets you want really....when i was costing them up for my last trip i found orlando tickets deals best, and i got the 14 day ultimate tix real good VFM imo
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I would NOT buy them on ebay. To make sure you get guaranteed tickets you should purchase them only from an authorized seller.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    From my experience, you get a better deal if you buy them in UK before you fly out. The 14 days ultimate ticket is only for UK people... (please correct me if I am wrong)

Post Thanks / Like
    Never EVER take a chance on tickets purchased through eBay!

Regardless of where they are purchased, make sure you are dealing with someone who has a license to sell Disney tickets or you run the very real risk of losing every bit of money you spent on them. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle