Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its Friday where is the Friday thread.......... Here :)

Post Thanks / Like
    well its friday what we all up to............

we have nothing planned except sorting out our holiday arrangements :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Snooooooooooooooooow Day for me!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have to do a training with a recalcitrant team today. :( Then I'll get to drive three hours to home, so that's good.

Not sure what we'll be doing over the weekend. I'm honestly hoping for nothingmore challenging than rest.

Hope everyone in the northeast is ok. Shellyamc, from what I've heard that area is hammered. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I definitely think Shelly's area is getting hit harder than ours...we have a snow day today, but the accumulation isn't much at the moment...

Although it is snowing at the moment. I've given up believing ANYTHING the weather forecasters say around here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Our daughter called Ty this morning to gloat, she had a snow day and he didn't!!! Too bad for her she called at 7:05 and the bus left at 6:50!!!! So she then did what any big sister would do, she called the school secretary and left a one word message for his arrival... HAHA! They never grow up do they! It's rotten heavy snow today, don't know if I'll get out to do the shopping. Sorting through clothes for our trip, hate shopping for me. Need some summer clothes. My weight hasn't changed but some how the capris don't look right... Maybe it's the 2 feet of snow outside my door. Hockey this weekend, dinner out tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 192913
    well its friday what we all up to............

we have nothing planned except sorting out our holiday arrangements :)
    What have you sorted out so far? Do tell!

Post Thanks / Like
    My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are arriving later today and are staying for the weekend. YAY.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a real "yay"? Have a great time!!! what do you have planned?

Post Thanks / Like
    It hasn't rained here today. Very strange experience. I've never known my garden to be so wet underfoot. No chance of getting anything planted out yet.

I'd played rugby this afternoon with my class - it was the best day ever. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I managed to tunnel through to come and talk to you all

Yes, we are getting quite a storm. It started small, just a few inches, then kept coming and coming! The numbers on tv kept getting higher and highter until they said we could get up to 20 inches We don't have that much yet, but it is still coming down. Last night when I took the dog out I stepped off the porch and it was up to my thigh It is wet heavy snow, so I am very thankful we have a snow blower! Dh is out doing that right now (he has a snow day today) and then it is a day of movies, games, playing in the snow, and hot cocoa! I'll post some pictures in a bit. It was the kind of snow that suck to all the trees..so pretty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast