Thread: Critter Castaways....

Post Thanks / Like
    .....the all-new animal show at the Bird Gardens Theater. The wildest animal adventure show in Florida features a menagerie of familiar pets and exotic creatures, including dogs, cats, birds, kangaroos almost 80 animals in all! Come see how animals and humans work together to create a paradise island in this fun, family-friendly show, featuring original songs and an incredible multi-level set.

How did I miss this!!!!!! We were there....and I didn't see it
    I am assuming it isn't a seasonal show! Who has seen this? I know I am definately going to on my next trip :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    The girls might like this, thanks Diane - there's no way I'm going it says exotic creatures, that could mean snakes and spiders :shocked025:

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 11604
    The girls might like this, thanks Diane - there's no way I'm going it says exotic creatures, that could mean snakes and spiders :shocked025:
    I am going to ask if there are spiders before I go in.....not repeating the Gatorland experience!! Give me any animal/reptile and I will cope. Show me a spider and I will cry!