Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Same sex renew vows

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 202415
    Oh gosh, that's great! Men do kind of get the short end of the stick when it comes to flowers, don't they? No big bouquets and all that...

The one you've chosen is very elaborate and complex without being silly.

Will you both where tuxedos, or suits? Colors of those?
    Hi,

We would love to have real flowers but they are charging us $30 dollars each for a buttonhole flowers

We are more or less going for neutral colours linen type clothing......

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to those who thought my flower was lovely!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good GRIEF!!!! Where are you getting your flowers from? There HAS to be a less expensive place!

I know the Winter Garden florist does a beautiful job of flowers and doesn't charge $30 for a boutonniere!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just read through this thread. I hope you both have a wonderful holiday and a very special vow renewal day. I love your idea of neutral linen for your outfits, and the button hole is very pretty.

Where will you have your vow renewal meal? Are you heading back to Disney property or has the wedding planner got something in mind. Have you booked an ADR yet?

Can I just say your little dog is just adorable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jeff ... was away from the boards for a few weeks . Just wanted to jump in and tell you how happy I am that you have found a place for you & your partner to renew your vows .
    I love the the buttonaires , you have chose . Very posh ! Linen will be very light and comfortable . Congrats to you both and we expect a complete trip report and pictures , only if you want to share them, of course . Have Fun Planning !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 203072
    Good GRIEF!!!! Where are you getting your flowers from? There HAS to be a less expensive place!

I know the Winter Garden florist does a beautiful job of flowers and doesn't charge $30 for a boutonniere!!!
    Trouble is we not hiring a car so not able to travel far without using disney shuttle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by *Bambi-Belle*, post: 203114
    I've just read through this thread. I hope you both have a wonderful holiday and a very special vow renewal day. I love your idea of neutral linen for your outfits, and the button hole is very pretty.

Where will you have your vow renewal meal? Are you heading back to Disney property or has the wedding planner got something in mind. Have you booked an ADR yet?

Can I just say your little dog is just adorable.
    Thanks! We will be having lunch at Sci Fi cafe before renewing our vows. We both are fan of Sci Fi and thought it would be fun to have sci fi feel to our lunch before getting serious later on in the evening!

ADR all sorted!

Thanks re our dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 203303
    Trouble is we not hiring a car so not able to travel far without using disney shuttle
    Many florists will deliver.

Would you like me to make a call and see if Winter Garden Florist will deliver? If they do, then you can contact them and show them the photo of the boutonniere and they can copy it.

They may not deliver that far though, but if you'd like me to ask, I would.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, if you could that would be wonderful!

Many thanks indeed.

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you renting a limo over to where you are doing the vow renewal ? how much it would be , but Disney florist delivers right to your room .

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast