Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Same sex renew vows

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

Do not want to make things more complicated! I am Deaf so would prefer to email WDW wedding team but could not find any email address sigh

Does anyone have email address?

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Super good info Keith!

If you want your ceremony to be anywhere on WDW property I do believe you must go through them anyway. There are some really beautiful areas, and not all are in the direct line of public view.

If you want to go off property and not be in a public setting (that I'm taking to mean, having strangers viewing your ceremony) then you'll have to rent private space.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Central Florida Gay & Lesbian Wedding Vendors - Planners, Officiants, Entertainers, Event Locations, Photographers, Honeymoon Getaways, Caterers, Jewelers and Much More

Here's another link... not sure how current the info is, but there are additional links on the page that will help you find out more info.

I don't know how kitschy you want to get but there is a local place in downtown Orlando, VERY gay friendly (and that means men for the most part) Hamburger Mary's. Yep, it's a burger place but they'd be a hoot at a ceremony.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and warn you away from the Parliament House. I know that loads of gay (men) go there, but really... ummmm... NOT the sort of place you'd be renewing vows... trust me on that one, ok?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 193408
    Hi,

Do not want to make things more complicated! I am Deaf so would prefer to email WDW wedding team but could not find any email address sigh

Does anyone have email address?

Jeff
    I did everything via email with them from the UK and they were fine with it so it shouldn't be a problem I'll see if I still have a working email address for them.

Ps. some years later we were able to visit the Disney events team, of which Disney weddings is a part, and speak to some of the people there. They live and breathe putting on events no matter how small or large.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff i got married out there in July although not same sex marriage.
    we had a very small intimate ceromony there was just 5 of us Dave's parents and son. I used a wedding planner and she arranged everything for me it cost about 850 we were married at the omni at championsgate in there gazebo it was really lovely very quiet and romantic

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 193414
    Jeff i got married out there in July although not same sex marriage.
    we had a very small intimate ceromony there was just 5 of us Dave's parents and son. I used a wedding planner and she arranged everything for me it cost about 850 we were married at the omni at championsgate in there gazebo it was really lovely very quiet and romantic
    Hi,

Congratulations on your wedding!

Do you have any information on you or contact?

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    well send you a PM with info not sure i am allowed to post links

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi what about Royal Chapel? Do they allow same sex to change vows?

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 193417
    well send you a PM with info not sure i am allowed to post links
    Thanks! But I am sure you can post links as others have done.

Apologies if I am wrong!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site!

I don't have information to share, but I wanted to say have fun and I hope the renewal is everything you want!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast