Thread: question about longhorn steakhouse

Post Thanks / Like
    does anyone know if longhorn do money off coupons?
    tink do you know

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know, but I want to say that really enjoyed eat at Longhorn Steakhouse in the Tampa area...very yummy and I love the old cowboy feel. They had this one huge photo that I would have swiped had no one noticed I was walking out with photo larger than me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes they do! They'll have them in the Sunday paper once in awhile.

Generally speaking they are a resaonably priced restaurant with quite decent food. The one on 192 toward Kissimmee I don't much care for, but the one on 192 west (nearly to the end) is quite nice.

If you are eer in Ft. Myers though, that one is TERRIBLE! Not sure what's up there, but it's really a poor restaurant.

Otherwise, a good choice for a good basic dinner.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    we love the one at lake mary and do go to the one on the 192 but we love them dave likes the lobster tail
    we will look in the paper when we get there
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I've not been to the one in Lake Mary. I like "our's" up here in Winter Garden Village the best.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, that's not as true as it could be. The very best one I've been in is on Rt 19 in Tarpon Springs! LOL. A little far to drive for dinner from Orlando though!

Post Thanks / Like
    the one at lake mary was packed with local people as its off the main route on lake emma road there was about 20 ladies they were all sat together and it seemed to be a regular haunt for them