Thread: Where to spend halloween?

Post Thanks / Like
    a few years ago we went to disney for halloween which was good but we were looking for a bit more of an adult experience really

Im wondering if universal or somewhere else would be better for this year? has anyone tried them all??

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe Universal offers something called Fright Night, or something like that, which may be a bit more Adult oriented. Never been so can't say for sure.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    that sounds exactly what we're looking for thanks has anyone else been to this??
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    a few years ago we were there at the same time as friends they had booked universal for halloween they said the 2 boys had the living daylights frightened out of them and actually didnt enjoy it there boys were 10 and 8

Post Thanks / Like
    Universal is very adult. If you won't enjoy terror (as opposed to scaring) then stay away. There is gore and threat of real violence involved. NOT that you'd be hurt, just saying that is the theme. One year they had a charcacter with a chain saw jumping out at people and that is threat of violence to me.

It's definitely for those who like that sort of seriously frightening stuff.

Disney of course has the Not So Scary Halloween Party, which won't feature anything like that at all.

There is DTD too. They have Trick or Treating going on, not a formal show or event by any means but it can be fun to join in or just watch the costumes go by.

Much will depend upon what you prefer, adult or not, scary or not.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to do Universal. Of course, I would have to bring someone along.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm too much of a wuss I'm afraid!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to go to US for halloween too
    BG also do Howl o Scream which may interest you too. HERE

Post Thanks / Like
    Universal has the Horror Nights which is really terrifying and people chase each other around. This past year's theme was horror movies so they had various horror movie characters around the park.

I was at Epcot on Halloween and saw an old man dressed up like Raggedy Ann. That was pretty frightening. Plus it was during Food & Wine Fest so it was a "grown-up" Halloween because I trick or treated for alcohol. I don't think the kids in some of the countries knew what "Trick or Treat" meant. HAHAHAHAHA!
    Gwen