Thread: Ultimate romantic room/hotel

Hi all,

which hotel would you say is the most romantic?

Any hotel that have the full view of the wishes fireworks?

Jeff

we stayed at GF for our wedding night we had an amazing suite which we watched wishes from one of our 4 balconies it was amazing you can see some pictures of the room here http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/res...come-true.html

Bay Lake Towers and some Contemporary resort rooms will give you a view of Wishes and the castle too.

I don't know about Wilderness Lodge or the Poly. I would imagine, they might, but am not sure.

There are definitely rooms at both the Polynesian that can give you a view of the castle and Wishes. However, I don't recall any view of them from WL that isn't obstructed in some way.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Not a room but a meal at the california grill around the time of the wishes fireworks is lovely - we had that a s a special treat on our 'honeymoon' - oon eof the best meals of my life - food was amazing - its the restaurant on top of the 'temporary

Here is another vote for the Polynesian. The best room is any lagoon view from the Tuvalu building which is on the west side of the dock. I have found that this building is the most private of any of the Poly longhouses.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]