Thread: Most romantic restaurant at disneyworld

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

we're looking for somewhere really nice, price doesnt matter as its for an anniversary but it would be nice for it to be special perhaps if we could see fireworks or the view was great

if not it doesnt matter as long as its just a really nice setting

Post Thanks / Like
    IMHO THE most romantic restaurant at WDW is far and away Victoria & Albert's . If you want to see the fireworks then I would opt first for Citrico's and second for California Grill (a bit too noisy to be considered romantic for my taste).

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I sound like a broken record but I have to say this about California Grill. It was inedible. Disgusting in fact, with terrible service. (August 2009). As a matter of fact, it actually ruined Herself's birthday.

I would never go there again for anything at all other than drinks and appetizers. It's not a signature restaurant, it's chaos filled with park clothing clad people.

Not that folks don't enjoy the place, but it's definitely not my definition of intimate or good food.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I totally agree with uscwest. V & A`s can`t be beat for that special meal if the cost is not an issue.

Post Thanks / Like
    We enjoyed Artist Point at WL for an anny meal. It was not very crowded and the atmosphere and views are great. Food was delicious and wine was very nice too!

I can't compare to V&A's and doubt it does, but it was very nice!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a lovely place, Rosie! We've had beautiful dinners there, and the view is lovely.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Artist Point is a lovely restaurant and the food I have had there has been great. Not sure you can see the fireworks from there however.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another vote for V&A!

My DW and I celebrated our wedding anniversary there several years ago. We were staying at the WL so we took the resort launch from WL to the GF via a stop at the MK. It was a magical night! We did get a little chilly in the launch however since it was December and we were dressed for V&A. Not exactly cool weather clothes!

One other nice thing about V&A is they gave us our own menus imprinted with our name in gold leaf. Delightful souvenier. And whenever I want to remember just how good the meal was, all I have to do is dig out our menus!

Tom (... now I'm hungry... again!)