Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best steak restaurant?

Post Thanks / Like
    we'd like to try one in disney or perhaps just a bit outside but not too far, we heard shulas is the best????

Post Thanks / Like
    At Disney we prefer the Yachtsman Steak House, located in Disney's Yacht Club.

Off site there are a number of fine steak houses to include Ruth's Chris and Morton's. I'm sure there are several others.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with uscwest that the best on-site steakhouse is the YSH.
    We also visit Charley`s which is located around 10 mins. from WDW on US192 and is also reputed to be one of the best in the vacinity.
    The Old Hickory Steakhouse at the Gaylord Palms Resort also gets my vote.

Post Thanks / Like
    YSH and Longhorns on 192 or lake mary for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Depends upon what you want to pay. Yachtsman's Steakhouse is quite nice and we've usually been very pleased there.

We've not been to Le Cellier in some time. It used to be quite nice, but things have reportedly changed...

Shula's is supposed to have very good steak, but I have an irrational objection to dining in the dark with a football for a menu (and paying those sorts of prices).

Ruth's Chris is very good and one of our very favorite off site places. Charley's is comparable, but we like Ruth's just a bit better. Morton's is same caliber, but recent report (from our Keith) has it falling off a bit.

Longhorn is markedly less expensive than any mentioned but has amazingly good quality for the prices.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The best steak I have ever had in my entire life with actually at Tony's on Main Street...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 195247
    The best steak I have ever had in my entire life with actually at Tony's on Main Street...
    wow! I Didnt realise they did stuff like that! off to look at the menu
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I remember PsychoAlice telling us about a rosemary herbed steak she once had there. It sounded quite nice!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 195334
    I think I remember PsychoAlice telling us about a rosemary herbed steak she once had there. It sounded quite nice!
    I wish I had your memory Tink I really do! I'll have to go searching through PAs posts now to read about it

I'm forever lamenting the lack of decent places to eat in MK
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Tony's has never done me wrong...Id eat at Tony's every time!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast