Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ipad US available for preorder march12, in shops April 3rd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 198572
    How cool is that?
    good idea! wouldn't i like clients that would fork out for that in the future!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know, right? Well, she's definitely in the right area for that sort of upsell.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, that's super cool. I can imagine the grooms would go for that one more than the brides!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 198619
    wow, that's super cool. I can imagine the grooms would go for that one more than the brides!
    excuse me Josh! Off with his head!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, if you're interested, iPad Guided Tours are now available on the US Apple site. Fine them here:

iPad Guided Tours

Tom (... still thinking... but liking what I see!)

Post Thanks / Like
    ABC News got a sneak peek at the iPad.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4ae8d36a3102598f/4bb48a8444212438/4ae8d36a3102598f/50a6facc/-cpid/7bc13ecb198ebf28" id="W4ae8d36a3102598f4bb48a8444212438" width="332" height="270"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4ae8d36a3102598f/4bb48a8444212438/4ae8d36a3102598f/50a6facc/-cpid/7bc13ecb198ebf28" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

Excited yet?

Tom (... there's probably an app for that! Whatever "that" is.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the time draws closer for the iPad to actually end up in consumer's hands. And the hype continues!

Last Wednesday night, the iPad figured prominently in the ABC sitcom series "Modern Family".

This morning, there's this article in Time magazine (online).

And finally, Disney has committed to providing iPad content under the banners of Disney, ABC, ESPN and Marvel.

This gadget may shape up to be as big as the Steve Jobs Reality Distortion Field. I particularly like the last line of the Time article:
    One melancholy thought occurs as my fingers glide and flow over the surface of this astonishing object: Douglas Adams is not alive to see the closest thing to his Hitchhiker's Guide that humankind has yet devised.
    Tom (... I want an iPad cover with "Don't Panic" on the front in large, friendly letters!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 199658
    This gadget may shape up to be as big as the Steve Jobs Reality Distortion Field. I particularly like the last line of the Time article:

Tom (... I want an iPad cover with "Don't Panic" on the front in large, friendly letters!)
    That was the first thing I thought when I saw it and I'm positive "Don't Panic" background will be available from somewhere
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Stephen Fry has an ipad. He's been Tweeting about it since yesterday. I think he has a video of him unpacking it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234