Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gwen's Trip April '10

Post Thanks / Like
    Mom decided she would like to go to Epcot when she and dad come down since the weather was so crummy when they were here in January.

I booked a room at All-Star Music. I've only stayed there once and barely got to see the resort. I got the room for $68.50. Pretty good deal, right? It's nice being a Passholder.

I FINALLY got a reservation at Le Cellier. I've been wanting to eat there for SO LONG! I can't believe they actually had a noon slot open. I'm super-stoked to eat there and I hope we have the best lunch EVER!

I promise to do a trip report and will probably send some MOTM pics when we're at the park!
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, the room was $68.25 and then $77.13 after taxes. Still a great deal!
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 194777
    I promise to do a trip report and will probably send some MOTM pics when we're at the park!
    ooo yes please !!!

That's a great rate in anyones book and with a le cellier meal as well you can't go far wrong

As much as I enjoy the Magic Kingdom, it doesn't truly feel like I'm REALLY at Disney until I've been to EPCOT And watched illuminations
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Woohoo!! That *is* a great deal! Well done!

Can't wait to hear what you think of Le Cellier!

Post Thanks / Like
    We've not dined at Le Cellier in ages. It will be interesting to read your review. I always enjoy your commentary on the food items you've tried at any given vist.

That is a great rate for a hotel room on Disney property! Enjoy!
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    So now...a couple of my friends want to go to Magic Kingdom on Saturday! So, now it's kind of a 2-day trip. I don't know how I'm going to survive! I hope K & D don't want to stay super-long on Sat. but I'm sure they'll want to see the fireworks. They volunteered and got free passes and they're burning a hole in their pockets. Plus, they wanted to go before it gets too hot down here (I agree).
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to hear about the restaurant. I have yet to eat there, but have wanted to badly. I don't care if it's a 100 outside, I would love to try the soup.

Post Thanks / Like
    The only time I've ever tried a steak while in Florida has been at Le Cellier....this is now what I have each visit to the restaurant.

The soup I found delicious too

Oh, and the breadsticks are very tasty too!

I'm hungry!!

Post Thanks / Like
    brilliant!!! please please send some MOTM photos

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say, #1, I tried the soup at the Food & Wine Fest last fall and really wasn't all that impressed. Maybe because it was just a little cup and not specially dished out but...Campbell's cheese soup out of the can with a shake of tabasco is what it tasted like to me.

HOWEVER! The chicken sausage w/ polenta and the maple glazed salmon with lentils were TO DIE FOR!

PS> You want good steak in FL, cooked to order CORRECTLY?...Come on over to the Port Orange Steakhouse. Best steak I've had outside of Kansas, the beef state!
    Gwen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast