Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Waving hello from the end of the tree tunnel

Post Thanks / Like
    We want a picture of you too Tink

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Ummm, That's probably not going to happen any time soon. I'm not really comfortable with posting a photo of myself.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 195200
    Ummm, That's probably not going to happen any time soon. I'm not really comfortable with posting a photo of myself.

Oh, ok Tink - no worries :smile:

We're all made different - see me - I'm always posting pictures - you'll all be sick of seeing me soon

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    hello there!!!!!!

those bamboos are gorgeous BTW

Post Thanks / Like
    They are very pretty, Mari! It was a nice little walkway. Something a little kid would LOVE to have in a garden as a place to play and hide.

Well, I would have as a little kid anyway. We used to have honeysuckle bushes in our back garden. They were huge and I could get up under them and have my own little private "house." Bridal Wreath bushes were the same way, at least until the petals fell off the flowers. Then it was fun to shake the daylights out of the branches and watch it "snow."

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    yes they would be fantastic...

if the path was something smoother, I could just see myself riding my tricycle or bike over and over and over again

and I can definetly picture Tatiana pushing her doll stroller

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 195465
    Bridal Wreath bushes were the same way, at least until the petals fell off the flowers.
    wow, that is so funny.....i was just thinking about the bridal shrub yesterday. I'm trying to figure out what to put in my garden and I remembered my sister having one and how pretty it was!

i would LOVE to have room for a bamboo tunnel

Post Thanks / Like
    This one wasn't so very long. It's chipped wood/mulch on the pathway so you could ride a bike. Not so sure about the doll stroller though as they are light and it might be hard.

You could have a short one Mairead. It's all in the angle of the planting from what I could tell. I really liked it. A canopy of sorts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we have a picture of herself and the voice of Tink..so I guess that is going to have to be enough

Post Thanks / Like
    To the right of our house we have a private tree lined path that can be acsessed by a corner in our back property. It leads to the street, but when you're in it it's so quiet and peaceful. The sun just filters through the trees. The kids loved to play there when they were young!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast