Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: California, Here I Come!

Post Thanks / Like
    10 days til the whirlwind trip back home to California...Right where I started from! Im so excited! We are staying in a 1 bedroom DVC villa and Ill have my new Cannon Rebel in hand (Christmas present from my step dad since I kept running off with his in Dec at WDW) snapping a ton of pics!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey!!!! Nice to see you! Hope all is well with you and your kiddos.

Will be looking forward to the photos and the trip report. Haven't stayed at the Grand Californian, only walked through the public areas.

Ready for your trip report! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    hey sarah, good to see you back on hun. hope alls well with you and yours. have a good trip :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I figure Ill only get about 5 hours sleep a night! Kids are great!
    #1 (Derrick) has moved out of the house so Im half of an empty nester..I cant believe in 3 weeks he will be 18!

#2 (Savannah) has finally gotten the classes she needs (mid-special ed) and is getting straight A's! I never thought I would see that in my life!

Ill only be in Cali from 18th-21st...now to figure out this Mouse on the move thing!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like

PA!!!!

Sooooo glad to see you

have nothing to add , just great to see your face :D

Post Thanks / Like
    All you have to do with Mouse on the Move is be sure your email address here is the same as in use with your iPhone. (Or whatever phone you use to take photos). Then email the photo to live@wdisneysecrets.com being sure to use a subject entry and a few words of text in the body of the email along with the photo. If you don't do that, it won't post.

It's great once you get the hang of it! Don't forget the w!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    If I can do MOTM, anyone can!

I can't wait to see your pictures!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    So good to see ya girl!

Can't wait to see photos!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Long time no see!

I can't wait to see pictures of sunny CA. See if you can send some of that sunshine through the pictures. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    oh the weather was perfect So Cal weather! Pics are up on Facebook...here, here and here...Im tired!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast