Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: two parks in one day?

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you all think ? is it possible to do more than one park in a day or is it just mad would it cost twice as much?

Post Thanks / Like
    While it is certainly possible there are more factors to take into considerations. Do you have small children? Do you have a tendency to do "everything" or do you skip a lot of stuff? What time of year? etc. ......

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    For it not to cost more, you'd need a park hopper (which in and of itself costs more than a non-hopper ticket).

I've actually done the four WDW parks in one day. :D It was my birthday and I wanted a birthday badge (they were different between some of the parks then) from each park. :D It was fun!

You can of course do two parks in one day. You'll have to have a predetermined plan on what it is in each park that you want to do, and may have to incorporate the use of FP to get your selections completed.

Have a plan, and go for it. As long as you have the hopper. I'd not pay full price entry to each park to do it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    you won't be able to do everything in more than one park but you can certainly pick and choose what you do. I like park hopping for variety and as we've been quite a few times know where we want to go so do that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, the best advice I can give is that try and 'prep' as much as you can so that you can decide which area you would like to see etc

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're just doing the disney parks for the whole two weeks I think park hopping would be fine. So long as each 'half visit' isn't your only visit to each park.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    as already said if your doing disney parks mainly the whole 2 weeks and your from the UK then the 14day ultimate ticket is the one for you its only slightly more expensive than a 5 day disney ticket with WP options and you can visit the parks as many times as you like in the 14days. i got these tix and would always get them from now on :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    We have done two parks in one day many times however I dont think it is possible to do everything in 2 parks in one day,heck I dont think you can do everyting in one park in a single day. Usually on the days we go to Animal Kingdom we will head over to another park for the evening.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    wow thanks thats some good advice, I dont know what tickets we get in the package from disney

we'll be relying on disney buses are the parks so far from each other that choosing the 2 parks on distance would make a difference or not?

are the timetables for parades done so you can see them at one park and then at another?

Post Thanks / Like
    You can check most of the information on the disney website including the parades timetable (If i remember correctly)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast