Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: two parks in one day?

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep in mind that the official Disney website gets it wrong. Often. Times I mean.

The distance between parks really is negligible. There really isn't much to the travel between the parks and the onsite resorts. Loads of discussions center around travel time and that's just silly, as far as I'm concerned.

The only real travel issue is that sometimes you have to wait longer than you would like for transport. That is sometimes due to long lines, or sometimes due to not enough busses running. If there is a noticeable back up, WDW will put more busses on.

So, all that to say, pick the two parks you want and go from there!

AKL in the morning and another park in the afternoon is a good mix.

EPCOT in the morning, afternoon and DHS for Fantasmic is another good mix. You can actually walk between EPCOT and DHS.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Animal Kingdom is really the only one of the four that is considered remote. You can walk or take a launch between EPCOT and DHS. And from MK you can monorail to EPCOT.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 196265

AKL in the morning and another park in the afternoon is a good mix.
    This is one of my favorite "hops"

:D :D

Post Thanks / Like
    We did EPCOT in the morning (up until 2) and MK in the afternoon. We did a quick fast-pass tour of some of the rides before getting dinner and then watching wishes
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12