Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tornado in Polk County

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep Safe Sister Tink . This is not good news as I arrive Monday evening . Still playing it by ear as far as packing goes . I have 2 pairs of sweat/fleece cropped pants, tees, two zipped hoodies, my heavy waterproof Tink jacket, has a built in sweatshirt hoodie .
    Then of course jeans , some shorts camisole tops . Do you think I'll be good ? Should I bring more sweaters or heavier jackets ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Weather has eased up quite a bit. It's still on the cooler side for the state, but not for someone coming from the northeast.

You should be fine! Have a safe journey Sister Tinker!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Great, Thank You Sister Tink .

Post Thanks / Like
    i wasnt going to pack any jeans, maybe i will and some fleeces too!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well don't overpack them. When the weather turns warm, it usually turns fast and for the duration.

Remember, you can always purchase what you don't have/ :D I had to do that one year, when we flew down for the Chrsitams holiday (still living in the NE at the time). I brought winter clothes and Florida experienced unseasonably hot temps. I ended up having to buy shorts! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12