Thread: The countdown Has Begun

Post Thanks / Like
    10 days to go .
    and cleaning is done right down to Easter Decor . Still need to and clean the glasstop .
    Suitcase is down from the cubbie . And I've started to set clothes together . Sweat capris with hoodies , jeans, shorts, tee shirts etc. and so on .
    Finally got Jim talked into a wind suit . He got a Nike white with black stripe . And a black zip up hoodie . Layers are good
    Taking MoM to the eye doctors tomorrow and spending the day with her shopping & cleaning . Monday I take her to another .
    Then very, very soon
    Jim and I will arrive in Orlando around 8 PM . We will get our rental car and check into HoJo's on International Drive for one evening . The next day we are walking over to the Disney outlet , something I've never had a chance to do . Hoping to find some good deals .
    If we get through the store in a timely matter, we are thinking about going to IOA .
    From there, we will drive to our friends in Cocoa . Steaks & Shrimp on the grill .
    Our friend got stuck working till the 25th .
    On the 24th, while Rob is working . We are going over to The Beach . Another 1st , even if the water is to cold to go in , hoping for a warm day to sunbathe . That evening , we are going out to eat with Rob and his dear mom . It will be nice to see her again .
    On the 25th , waking early and leaving to drop off car and check into SSR .
    Going straight to Epcot . No ADR's , drinking & eating around the countries . Then over to DHS , open till 10 PM
    March 26th Animal Kingdom & Epcot
    March 27th Magic Kingdom
    March 28th Disneys Hollywood Studios ADR @ MaMa Melrose... Fantasmic & MK EMH till 3 AM
    March 29th Home till August

Post Thanks / Like
    your going to be busy

Post Thanks / Like
    Be there before you...go Monday... soooo 3 sleeps to go

Post Thanks / Like
    It all sounds fabulous Tinker

Post Thanks / Like
    FAB!