Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slushies?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love slushies and especially the big ones you can get at BB. But I was wondering if there were any other slushies/shaved ice drinks sold at WDW. And if so, where are they?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, there are frozen Cokes and some other flavors in FW near test track. It's not always open though.

Kaki Gori (more like a snowcone) is always open in Japan.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want alcoholic or non alcoholic?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't matter, I'm open to either. But with the heat I tend to stay away from alcohol during the day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, nearly forgot. You can get them at Goofy's in DTD too. They have a larger variety there. Don't get the rainbow one though (a little of each). It ends up being a mess with no real flavor at all.

You used to be able to get small ones at the Outpost. Haven't had one there in years, so don't know if they still serve them there or not.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotcha, no rainbow. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want alcohol, then France has two slushie drinks. One is a lemonaid kind of flavor and the other is Grand Marnier and is orange. There are also slushie drinks at the tea stand in China, alcoholic and non alcoholic. There are also the slushie margaritas in Mexico.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm addicted to Coke slushies which is the "real" reason I like to stay at Pop Century. They're the only value that has them

Billie when you move up here you can get what are called Icees and they're just like slushies :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    We have Icees here too. We also have Slurpees at 7-11

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I want a frozen coke :birdie:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast