Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite tv shows?

Post Thanks / Like
    I must say I am bored and there seems to be nothing on tv tonight.....and I just want to say that a lot of America does NOT have talent ;)

I won't make you choose just one show....but what ones do you watch regularly or Tivo?

I am shamelessly addicted to reality tv on VH1. I am now immersed in I Love Money :p015:

I also really like the Big Bang Theory and Rules of Engagement on CBS. I also tend to watch all of the Law and Orders.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Big Bang Theory.... and House. I so love Hugh Laurie!! Beautiful blue eyes..
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm, let's see? What do we watch the most of?

Food TV. :D HGTV. Law and Order. CSI. Baseball. Football. Nightly News. Yep. That about covers it! LOL!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know that I have given up watching the news? I may not be as well informed as I was but I am less stressed

I love football and pro wrestling too! I love to yell at the tv.

My mom loves Deal or No Deal. I cannot watch that show, it gives me anxiety and I am yelling at the people to take the deal!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really only watch a couple of shows:
    Ghost Hunters
    House
    and Army Wives.

But I will occasionally watch John and Kate Plus 8, House Hunters, and that's about it. Too busy to watch any real tv.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yep. Forgot about that one. Have seen a few episodes of John and Kate Plus 8. Wild.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm always impressed with people that have that many kids. I just sit there in aaawwww.

Post Thanks / Like
    How can they possibly do anything!? It has to cost a fortune just to buy them an ice cream. I don't know, but I'm guessing they get a lot of things donated. Sometimes you see the kids in name brand clothing and I take that as an advertisement.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw one episode where they talked about finances. They said that they used to get a lot of things donated, but they do constantly worry about money. I know Jon is in IT but he must make a fortune to support all of them. To top it off they eat organic foods, which are really expensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know! I wondered myself how much he could possibly be making!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast