Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alysia's birthday dinner

Post Thanks / Like
    You know? We've never been to a Red Robin. Clearly it's a restaurant, but what sort?

The cake, did you buy it with the crown and wand, or did you add them to it after the purchase?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Jon's fave part of Red Robin?

Unlimited french fries w/ your burger :) :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah. So it's a burger joint? Do they serve other things?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday!!!Johnnie, she looks like you except blond! Tink, Red Robin is a fancy burger joint, all kinds beef, turkey, chicken ect. Tys favorite is the chicken teriyaki, mine for some reason ( I rarely eat red meat too) is the Red River Whiskey Bar-B Que burger!!! Great strawberry lemonade too

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah! Thanks!

Do they have them in NY near you?

I've never noticed one in Florida. Not saying they aren't here, just never noticed! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes it's a burger joint, but they have all sorts of other things too. My fave burger is the banzai burger. It's got teriyaki sauce and pineapple ring. The burgers are HUGE. But you can order the junior size burger which is a bit smaller and cheaper. They also have nice alcoholic drinks and some very nice shakes and specialty drinks too.

If you sign up for Red Robin's eclub, they'll send you a coupon for a free burger on your birthday.

We're off to a murder mystery dinner tonight. Can't wait!

Oh yes, the cake was in the case exactly as you see it without the writing.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a fun evening and the cake........Yum, yum.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    she get's more beautiful all the time, happy belated birthday Allysia

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like you had a great time Johnie. My favorite thing to get at Red Robin is that stack of fried onion rings.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    That cake is fabulous. is she wearing an engagement ring or is it a dress ring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast