Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which coins will I need to pay the toll?

Post Thanks / Like
    EZ Pass. ;) You can get a sunpass too. Same difference. :)

I think the tolls from the airport are about 6-8$, depending upon where you actually go, and which route you take.

It's pricey, I know that. Went up recently too.

The transponder gives you a bit of a discount, so that adds to my lack of knowledge on the current tolls.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    If you take the north exit from the airport and then follow the SR528 Beachline Expressway to the I4, if I remember correctly the first toll booth near the airport is $1.00 and the 2nd toll booth is $1.50. They were always both manned everytime I went through them last year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers guys...Simon and Tink.

Good information.

After a long flight, with navigating to do, having a good idea about the tolls will make arrival at the hotel less stressful!

Scarey.

Post Thanks / Like
    Simon has just been there, so his info will be most current.

However if you continue on to Osceola Parkway, you'll run into unmanned booths.

Now, not to scare you, but do have the coins ready...

There was a horrifying incident (several) years ago when a visitor left his car and went to the car behind him in line to borrow change. :(

Have the coins, go to change only lanes, toss the coins into the basket, the light will say go, and you are off.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    theres not one set charge, when i was there some are 50c, some 75c.....thats why i said have quarters and $ bills ready and you cant go wrong....sorry should have said that :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    The last time I went we took 528 from the airport to the WDW area and we passed through 2 tolls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scarey, post: 197473
    Excited for you Chief! Our 7 year old is already bouncing off the walls and we have 10 days to go!

Scarey.
    are you staying at disney? we are in a villa.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Sunpass now myself, but as Tink says, I highly recommend taking quarters NOT $$ as there are unmanned toll booths that will not take the $$.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12