Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: universal AP question

Post Thanks / Like
    If one of us buys an annual pass do we get free parking at the US hotels as well as parks?

$15 a night for parking is a psychological hurdle i don't think i'm gonna get Jon over!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't see anywhere in the list of discounts that covers hotel parking
    I had a query concerning the AP's and they were pretty quick to respond ..... OnlineStoreHelp@universalorlando.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 197520

$15 a night for parking is a psychological hurdle i don't think i'm gonna get Jon over!

Just when i think I will back down and stay a night in a Universal hotel something else comes along to make me not want to go there at all!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 197522
    Can't see anywhere in the list of discounts that covers hotel parking
    I had a query concerning the AP's and they were pretty quick to respond ..... OnlineStoreHelp@universalorlando.com

no I couldn't either, toyed with the idea that we wouldn't have a car. I Guess 70 for a week isn't going to make a difference to the cost of this holiday!!

Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 197524

Just when i think I will back down and stay a night in a Universal hotel something else comes along to make me not want to go there at all!
    can you imagine Jon's reaction?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 197528

can you imagine Jon's reaction?
    probably quite similar to mine!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, you have to pay for parking at the hotels. This is quite customary in many cities.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, particularly in larger cities, but it still bugs me, unless all hotels do it (like in NYC).

There's no reason what so ever for them to charge for parking at the Universal hotels. Stuff like that drives me bonkers.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    :tongue: I have a funny story about when we went to Atlanta last year. The charge for parking was $15 a night. I thought that was pretty reasonable compared to NYC and DC. Anyway, the lady in front of me was having a FIT. The story is only really funny if you hear me doing the accent :tongue: She kept saying "oh lawd" in a very southern accent.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can well imagine! LOL

I don't have to decide just yet. I looked last week for this August to get an idea of prices and they had a great rate on Jurassic suites at RPR, def would have gone for it had we been going this august.

I think i will just act surprised when they put it on the bill at check in :tongue:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 198153

I think i will just act surprised when they put it on the bill at check in :tongue:
    See we work the same way!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast