Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are your must do disney restaurants?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pigletpete, post: 197737
    what are these two please? I've heard them mentioned but dont know where they are or why theyre any good
    'Ohana is located in the Polynesian resort. I haven't eaten there but have heard good things about it. Here's the link to the Disney information on it:

'Ohana

Teppan Edo is in the Japan pavilion in EPCOT. We've eaten there once and I enjoyed it. Haven't been back however since my DW is not a big Teppan-yaki kind of fan. Here's the Disney link:

Teppan Edo

Tom (... now I'm hungry!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Add me to the wimp list! No way am I venturing into Prime Time 50's Cafe! We do stop for a drink once in awhile at the attached Tune In Lounge. No abuse there. But the service is pretty poor anymore...

We are in keeping with Slowhand's comments. Things have fallen off markedly at WDW since the advent and continued use of DDP.

We didn't even renew our TIW card this year for the first time since it's inception.

However, we do enjoy dinner at Yachtsman's Steakhouse, Bistro de Paris, and for extremely casual dining (especially with a group of folks who have a wide variety of preferences) Cape May's Dinner Buffet.

Jiko is nice, but has slipped since the loss of their Executive Chef Annette... We really didn't like Sanaa at all.

Boma, meh. Been there, done that... changes have made it less than the experience it used to be. Totally underwhelmed at their breakfast buffet at our last stay.

Gosh, not too much positive from me, is there?

I guess I've been around too long and remember the days when the servers were happy to see you and the chefs truly cared about what they were serving...

Oh! Artist Pointe is a lovely place.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 197740
    Yachtsman`s Steak House ~ Best on site steakhouse, and we know one of the servers there very well.
    Oh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 197740
    V & A`s ~ La creme de la creme of restaurants, although not always visited each time we are there, but the perfect spot for that celebration dinner.
    Oh yeah! (did I just repeat myself?)

Tom (... agrees with Slowhand!)

Post Thanks / Like
    in V&As - if you don't want the wine parings do they offer any other soft drinks? i get bored of bottled water and wouldn't want to drink a soda!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 197762
    in V&As - if you don't want the wine parings do they offer any other soft drinks? i get bored of bottled water and wouldn't want to drink a soda!!
    Being the type of place it is I`m sure that they would offer you virtually anything that you fancied to be honest.

Post Thanks / Like
    something like Elderflower presse?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 197764
    something like Elderflower presse?
    Hmmm, dunno about that one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 197762
    I don't know that it would be included free, but there's a full range of soft drinks available for sure
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Phone them and ask.

Post Thanks / Like
    i may well do that! thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast