Thread: parking at magic kingdom

Post Thanks / Like
    hi everyone,i am new to this site and i am travelling to florida in three weeks and have a few little queries.is this the right place to start,many thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Minnie! Welcome to Disney Secrets.

If your questions are about transportation or travel to or around WDW, this is the place!

You'll notice that the forums have different topics. So! Pick the one that seems closest to the topic you wish to discuss and we'll all join in!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    and welcome to Secrets.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going down in 3 weeks also, where are you staying, on site or off?

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to secrets

im going to wing you over to the introduce yourself forum for this one, your questions can be asked in which ever forum they are related to minnie hold tight
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there and welcome to the site. Fairly new myself but everyone here is fab and really welcoming.

We fly out on April 30th so getting excited now. We are staying off park about 10 mins South at Sandy Ridge. Parking at Magic Kingdom is easy, just park in the allotted space directed by the cast members, walk to the end of the row to the pick up point and wait for the little train to arrive, they come round every 5-10 minutes and will take you right to the front door. Once there you haev to decide to get on the Monorail or take the boat over to the entrance to Magic Kingdom. (little tip, if its quiet go to the little queue at the front and see if you can ride with the driver if you have small kids, they get a co-pilot licence)

Give me a shout if I can be of any help and have a fantastic and magical holiday

Toodles

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Minnie and a warm to Secrets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo aka Minnie.t.2000 has gone today. She is staying at our villa after being referred from one of our repeat guests.

She is very excited as it's her children's first visit and I'm sure they are going to have a wondeerful holiday

I told her about Secrets and she's really enjoyed reading all the posts during the lead up to their holiday.

Sandra
    Sandra