I know the Dining Plan in and of itself is a highly volatile issue, and by and large I agree with the complaints that most people vocalize. Having said that, I must admit, when it's offered for free I do love taking advantage of it.
We will be doing just that in August, and I recently made our ADR's for the upcoming trip. Whilst doing a bit of research I learned a few things I hadn't known before, so I thought I'd share!
For instance did you know that:
- Table Service Credits for children 3-9 include an appetizer (as well as entree, dessert and beverage).
- Breakfast Credits (Table & Counter) include both a juice AND another beverage (non-alcoholic).
- While Cinderella's Royal Table *does* require 2 TSC, that also includes your gratuity, something not generally covered by Table Service Credits.
- Gratuity is also included when using 2 TSC for one of the Dinner Shows (Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Mickey's Backyard BBQ).
- You can also use TSC for Room Service. When ordering from the menu you are entitled to one entree, one dessert and one non-alcoholic beverage. (Children 3-9 are also entitled to an appetizer). For each meal ordered, 2 TSC will be redeemed from your plan. This also includes gratuity.
- You can also use 2 Adult TSC for pizza delivery to your room. Each order consists of 1 pizza item, 2 non-alcoholic beverages and 2 desserts. Gratuity is also included.
So then, does anyone else have any Disney Dining Plan "Secrets" they'd care to share?