Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling down.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Moments., post: 12272
    Unfortunatly Keith there is no other way around this test.
    Apart from having it done, it is very embarassing too.

I suppose i would not mind if they could offer me sedation,but thet won't. :(
    embarrassing or not liz you have to have it done, we all have to have things done that are, i did and it was the sake of my health i did....the consequences could be too awful if you dont have it done.....not saying it will be the worst scenario......take it from me, i know, from experience.....please go have it done
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Liz hun

I can't agree with what everyone has said more...hang in there and know we're all right here for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    You must get it done! You'll worry yourself sick otherwise. I've pm'd you aswell :)
    Hugs for you.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Liz....can't think of anything fresh to say as everyone has already said it hun. Please, please go and rebook the test. They say that ignorance is bliss but it could just as easy (and probably is) be something simple that is wrong with you. You really can't go through every day worrying. Bite the bullet....ring the doc.
    We will all be here for you...promise we will

Post Thanks / Like
    see? You have one heack of a support team here and I know your family is just as strong if not stronger....we will all be strong for you k?
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    You definitely need to have the test done Liz The sooner you book it the sooner it will be over and hopefully you will have a diagnosis of something easily treatable.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Liz hunny i have Crohns diesease, please feel free to ask anything - i and mean anything lol! I was diagnosed at 12 (an now 26) so have asked and been asked everything i think!

As for the test, well i have a fiar idea i think i knwo what your on about, no its not nice and is embarassing, but the docs are fab as are the nurses that will be in with you. they will chatter away to you and help keep your mind of what is happening.

It really is important that you have it done, you know that. whatever they come up with its got to be better than how you are feeling now?? i take a concoction of drugs from my crohns and have had good spells and bad over the yrs but they have always had another option when things arent going as well so please dont be scared.

will send ya a pm to hun

xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Ach, Liz. I'm pretty sure I know the test you are referring to, also. It really must be done. You can't take a chance with your life. However, I know they can offer sedation as it is done as a matter of course here. You could try insisting. Or, speak with your regular doc and ask for some sort of relaxant...

Please do it. It's over quickly and really could save your life.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The good people here talk much sense and I guess you knew in your heart what they would say when you posted here.

I was terrified one of my kids had leukaemia a few years back and the temptation to put my fingers in my ears and whistle was very great.

But the consequences of inaction could far outweigh any discomfort or embarrasment now.

Please please get the scope x

Post Thanks / Like
    Liz dear just do the test and maybe you could ask your doctor for a tranq or something to help you stay calm honey

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast