Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Feeling down.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! Laughed?! What an absolute @$%$%$^$@$%@$%^%^&%^&@$%^@$%^

Tell her I will come over and shove something hard and sandpapery where she doesn't want it shoved if she ever dares laugh at you again!

I am SO pleased that you arranged the test- I'm sure you'll be fine :p015: to you in these difficult times.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    hi liz, im so glad you decided to get the test rebooked, im glad i was of help to you last night in the messages and am proud of you. way to go lizzy

honestly that receptionist needs the sack, i would report her if i were you, you know some of them think they are doctors even asking whats wrong, then saying i dont think that warrants a visit. im glad to say we have such a good practice where we live, nothing is too much bother for anyone there

plz lets us know the outcome
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Liz, I have just read what you have been going through.

I am glad that you have decided to have the test. It is best to get things checked out for your own peace of mind.

I agree with everyone else that the receptionist was thoughtless and unkind.

Best wishes to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 12894
    OMG! Laughed?! What an absolute @$%$%$^$@$%@$%^%^&%^&@$%^@$%^

Tell her I will come over and shove something hard and sandpapery where she doesn't want it shoved if she ever dares laugh at you again!

I am SO pleased that you arranged the test- I'm sure you'll be fine :p015: to you in these difficult times.
    Er makes mental note to self.... NEVER pee off Josh X

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend of mines mom just went thru this...turned out to be nothing but she sure felt better after taking glutten out of her diet!!!

Try that!

But go just to know

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CruellaDeVille, post: 13124
    Er makes mental note to self.... NEVER pee off Josh X
    Just keep your crayons safe if you ever do annoy me :tongue0011-1::tongue0011-1::gy:
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Liz, it truly is the right decision. It is a critically important test and in the US everyone at a certain age (I think 50?) are "expected" to have it done.

Do report the receptionist. If only to tell your GP that you nearly backed out permanently when she quizzed you inappropriately and then laughed. You may consider telling her in person, if you get the opportunity, that you did not appreciate her insensitivity when you were so stressed.

Now, big breaths and don't think about it for another second. It's off in the future, and there is nothing more to do about it other than show up, eh?

Enjoy your weekend and I'll hope that you get to take more of your wonderful photos!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi hon, I had a problem which lasted for quite a few months before I plucked up courage to see the doctor and within a couple of weeks I had my appointment. Yes, I was totally freaking out too but at my local hospital the staff couldn't have been kinder. It's not painful just makes you feel a bit uncomfortable for about 10 minutes or so. I went in at 8.30am and was ready to come out before 11.00am and most of that was hanging about. Oh and the result? clear, so that's another reason why you ought to have it done.

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go josh
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Liz so glad youre having the tests done , please report that stupid receptionist, she deserves it, our girls are really good except one of them, i popped in to make an appointment one day and she asked me what it was for so i said "when did you become a Dr? she said she hadnt i then said "well when you do only then do you have the right to aske a patient that " she just clammed up and her face was bright red :mad:
    Jacqui xxx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345