Thread: .. blimey what a blustery old night

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing compared to Scotland or Ireland but there was no slep in our house last night

Yaaaaawn

50-60mph winds blowing Hail sideways at the house thunderstorms and rain

All 4 of us were up pretty much all night

When is spring coming

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know if it was windy here, was flat out lol. Hope weather gets better by the weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    gaw it was flippin windy here.

and wet......still is. boooo

Post Thanks / Like
    It is windy here today, but the rain has moved out. Expecting 20 C here today and maybe 30+ over the weekend.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Was like that over the weekend and a bit into this week. We didn't have hail of course, that sounds more than fierce!

We have had continuous high winds though. It's gray out there today, but I think it's supposed to be sunnier and nicer than it has been for the past couple of days.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 199418
    Was like that over the weekend and a bit into this week. We didn't have hail of course, that sounds more than fierce!

We have had continuous high winds though. It's gray out there today, but I think it's supposed to be sunnier and nicer than it has been for the past couple of days.
    Tink, you only have 2 weeks to change that weather for me!! We're supposed to be 77 on Saturday!! A miracle. 65 on easter!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm headed to Boston on Monday... I'm getting weather alerts regarding flooding there!

Fire alterts for Florida, so be prepared. That "season" is now on us.

Tell me when you are here again? The week of the 12th? I'll do my sundance! :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Uggh, not fire season, we were trapped one year driving down right outside of Jacksonville for hours, we should have been at WDW at 4:00 and arrived at around 2:30 am, I was sick as a dog and poor Ty was only 5 at the time! He was a wonder though not a word of complaint!! i don't think he would be as good at almost 13!!lol We arrive on the 16 near dinner time, right in time for rush hour so to speak.