Well we have made a decision and we are going to bump our trip back another year
My poor countdown timer started at over 1000 days and it finally got down below 200 and *bam* right back up it goes
With health issues lately with my Dad and Nana, I don't know if any of us feels comfortable leaving the area and honestly I just think Marc is a bit too little. I know that lots of people have gone with babies, but I just don't know if that is right for us. I don't know if my parents will go for sure and if they don't I don't want Katelyn to be limited by "the baby" or have to do everything with just one of us.
A hard decision, but I will be booking in October. Maybe then it won't seem like so far away.