Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bit of a hit to our countdown timer

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we have made a decision and we are going to bump our trip back another year

My poor countdown timer started at over 1000 days and it finally got down below 200 and *bam* right back up it goes

With health issues lately with my Dad and Nana, I don't know if any of us feels comfortable leaving the area and honestly I just think Marc is a bit too little. I know that lots of people have gone with babies, but I just don't know if that is right for us. I don't know if my parents will go for sure and if they don't I don't want Katelyn to be limited by "the baby" or have to do everything with just one of us.

A hard decision, but I will be booking in October. Maybe then it won't seem like so far away.

Post Thanks / Like
    It'll come round before you know it.

Best to go when you feel happy to leave, or you'd just worry about your dad and Nana

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    i know how you feel hun it will come round

Post Thanks / Like

It's hard but it'll be here before you know it

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a tough decision to make it but it will work out for the best! I've always thought that the older the children that go to Disney, the more enjoyment they get out of it My Mum and Dad cannot wait to take Niamh one day but we all agreed that it'd be nicer if she was around 3-4 on her first visit

You'll have a fanastic time and just think of the extra pennies you'll save for spending money
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    you've made the rigth decision for your family.....only you know when it's the rigth time to go. It will happen

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks

It had just gotten to the point where we had to make a choice. I didn't have enough time left to plan everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Family are to important. You made the right decision Shelly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Just leaves you more time to plan Shelly! Think of all the fun you'll have with both kids able to ride roller coasters! WooHoo!!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    It's sad I know but the upside is that it will be easier to manage! 3 -4 is the perfect age i think for Disney. It's too hard to be away when you're worried!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast