Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how early do you plan?

Post Thanks / Like
    How early do you all start to plan? Im already finding that places are booked up for our trip, le cellier fantasmic and some other things

Im pretty worried now about how busy its going to be if all the restaurants are already booked up

Post Thanks / Like
    Whens the trip?

Post Thanks / Like
    There are always cancellations. Also, given the new (miserable) ADR system, never underestimate the efficacy of appearing at the podium and asking if there is anything available. Works best between 5-7 PM. As long as you don't expect anything, you won't be disappointed and you well may be surprised!

People do make ADRs at 180 days. That makes it hard for those of us who decide where we want to eat on the day, eh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 199490
    People do make ADRs at 180 days. That makes it hard for those of us who decide where we want to eat on the day, eh?
    Yep, that`s one of the worst things about the ADR system.
    I don`t really know where I would fancy eating in a few days time let alone having to plan my meals 6 months in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    i would love to eat onsite but one i havent a clue how and 2 im not sure that id like to be tied to be in xx at xx time or place...it all sounds like a pain in the butt to me seeing that everything gets booked up so far in advance :(
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 199532
    i would love to eat onsite but one i havent a clue how and 2 im not sure that id like to be tied to be in xx at xx time or place...it all sounds like a pain in the butt to me seeing that everything gets booked up so far in advance :(

Have you never eaten onsite then? You really must try it sometime!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 199536
    Have you never eaten onsite then? You really must try it sometime!!!
    only at the parks not hotels, they are the ressys id like to try like ysh etc
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I've onlt eaten onsite at the Italian restaurant in Epcot and the Morroccan one ( and I hated that one) there was a hair in my food and they said " it's a long hair and we don't have ny female chef's" I felt like they were trying to say I had put it there myself ( especially as my hair is long)

Would never go back there and it was soo expensive for what it was.

Moan over

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    If your chosen restaurant is booked try again a couple of weeks before you go in case of cancellations.
    Also, if you go straight to Guest Services when you enter a Park you can often get into the one you want. We did this a few times last year.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    we plan years in advance... hahaha

and with LOs and the ADR system as is, youjust HAVE TO do it that way if you really want to eat somewhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast