Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question for the ladies

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 199550
    I've used them, wasn't too bad but did end up with some small areas of orange.

I have seen the effects on other people and must say that if you are going to do your legs make sure you remember to do your feet as well, tanned legs with white feet is not a good look!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 199556
    If you are going to wear capris... then why would you use the coloring stuff? (Says Tink the totally unconcerned about personal appearance weirdo)!

because as my wonderful son tells me ( and I quote) "you are so puke white Mom in those shorts" Don't ya just love them?! And common Tink, I know you care a little!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i asked lauren and she said why not try a spray tan? it raises something in the pigment of the skin thats the same as tanning by the sun so helps you tan easier when you are out in the sun, she looks good when she has it done. looks natural and no streaks :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    i use the johnson palest one for body, i exfoliate with sugar polish first and then moisturise knees/ankles/elbows let that soak in then apply it on top. I mix the clinique facial one with my normal moisturizer for a natural look on my face.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have some bad dry skin patches at the moment, I don't think I'll be attempting any fake tanning!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 199573
    i use the johnson palest one for body, i exfoliate with sugar polish first and then moisturise knees/ankles/elbows let that soak in then apply it on top. I mix the clinique facial one with my normal moisturizer for a natural look on my face.
    I don't think I have that much effort in me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try Make Believe fake tan, and use a tiny bit of regular moisturiser with it - and wear surgical gloves while you do it, they're cheap (or keep ones from hair colours etc) and stop the lotion rubbing into your hands which is what often causes the streaks.

It's 30 a bottle from boots, but lasts forever. four little pumps and a bit of moisturiser should be good for one leg...

Post Thanks / Like
    When Mum and Dad where on holiday one time, he bought a bottle of after sun with fake tan in as he was badly burned... he woke up bright orange the next morning
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I used the Johnson's one a few years back and it gave a subtle hint of colour....and bright orange knees.

Post Thanks / Like
    You all have made me feel ever so much better!!!!The bottle glares at me every time i go in the bathroom!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12