Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Niamh on her Holidays

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 199633
    She's having too much fun in the sand! Good that they are enjoying themselves.

Tell me again why you didn't go Josh?
    Honestly, it's more of a holiday for me to have the house to myself for a week The place they are going is aimed at children and would be full of them and I just don't like 'beach' type holidays so decided not to go I've had the car for a week too which has been nice
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 199660
    Honestly, it's more of a holiday for me to have the house to myself for a week The place they are going is aimed at children and would be full of them and I just don't like 'beach' type holidays so decided not to go I've had the car for a week too which has been nice
    And a huge house party?! ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you get the place spic and span Josh!

Nice to have a bit of a break isn't it? No matter how much you love your family, everyone needs a little personal space.

Now, over there in that corner and under the sofa... oh! And those brownies? Did you wash the pan?
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 199761
    And a huge house party?! ;-)
    I actually didn't this time. When they've gone away in the past they've allowed me to but this time I didn't feel like it as I had the car so I didn't want to drink

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 199772
    Hope you get the place spic and span Josh!

Nice to have a bit of a break isn't it? No matter how much you love your family, everyone needs a little personal space.

Now, over there in that corner and under the sofa... oh! And those brownies? Did you wash the pan?
    I've done a whole load of washing, ironing, cleaning, hoovering and polishing today I'm on a roll so I've just done a spring clean of the tortoises enclosure/garden and then I'm going to wake them up from hibernation
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I see that there has been lots of cooking...sweets! Tempting us.

Wow, you clean too? Okay, you're hired as doggie sitter, cook, and cleaner. When can you start?

Post Thanks / Like
    aww look at the fun Niamh's having, bless her

Post Thanks / Like
    They're on their way home from the airport now As much as I've enjoyed having the house to myself I just can't wait to see Niamh even if she is asleep!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    aaawww how long before they get back?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are home now Niamh was SO excited to see me but she was tired too She took a few more steps during her holiday (I saw her first steps but she hasn't done anything since then) and she was so excited! I put her down so she could hold onto the couch and then she took 2 steps to me, two steps back to the couch, and then two steps back to me! She's asleep now... I can't wait until tomorrow!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    You are beaming with pride, I can see it through the computer!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast