Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Niamh on her Holidays

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 199633
    She's having too much fun in the sand! Good that they are enjoying themselves.

Tell me again why you didn't go Josh?
    Honestly, it's more of a holiday for me to have the house to myself for a week The place they are going is aimed at children and would be full of them and I just don't like 'beach' type holidays so decided not to go I've had the car for a week too which has been nice
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 199660
    Honestly, it's more of a holiday for me to have the house to myself for a week The place they are going is aimed at children and would be full of them and I just don't like 'beach' type holidays so decided not to go I've had the car for a week too which has been nice
    And a huge house party?! ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you get the place spic and span Josh!

Nice to have a bit of a break isn't it? No matter how much you love your family, everyone needs a little personal space.

Now, over there in that corner and under the sofa... oh! And those brownies? Did you wash the pan? ;) :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 199761
    And a huge house party?! ;-)
    I actually didn't this time. When they've gone away in the past they've allowed me to but this time I didn't feel like it as I had the car so I didn't want to drink

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 199772
    Hope you get the place spic and span Josh!

Nice to have a bit of a break isn't it? No matter how much you love your family, everyone needs a little personal space.

Now, over there in that corner and under the sofa... oh! And those brownies? Did you wash the pan? ;) :D
    I've done a whole load of washing, ironing, cleaning, hoovering and polishing today I'm on a roll so I've just done a spring clean of the tortoises enclosure/garden and then I'm going to wake them up from hibernation
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I see that there has been lots of cooking...sweets! Tempting us.

Wow, you clean too? Okay, you're hired as doggie sitter, cook, and cleaner. When can you start?

Post Thanks / Like
    aww look at the fun Niamh's having, bless her

Post Thanks / Like
    They're on their way home from the airport now As much as I've enjoyed having the house to myself I just can't wait to see Niamh even if she is asleep!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    aaawww how long before they get back?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are home now Niamh was SO excited to see me but she was tired too She took a few more steps during her holiday (I saw her first steps but she hasn't done anything since then) and she was so excited! I put her down so she could hold onto the couch and then she took 2 steps to me, two steps back to the couch, and then two steps back to me! :D :D :D She's asleep now... I can't wait until tomorrow!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    You are beaming with pride, I can see it through the computer! :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast