Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50's Prime Time Cafe PB&J Milkshake

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that is a very good point. 8 ounces of vanilla is a pricey ingredient.

I was thinking about that other PB&J we had and along with the Fra Angelico it had Chambord. Now if I could just remember the third liquor...

Good to know you worked it out though!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 199768
    So....the winner is....Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur

It was DELICIOUSLY smooth and creamy!

Tinkfan, I do think you could be right - perhaps it *was* a typo. We took some MAJOR liberties with recipe itself and tinkered with it ( :wink: ) until we all gave it the thumbs up. Once we'd mastered the recipe to our liking, we realized we were only adding about 4 ounces, not the requisite 8. Frangelico was also yummy (thanks, Tink!). We didn't much care for the vanilla vodka or the grape pucker

Godiva, Oh the memories!!! When my DD was still at home ( and legal!!) we used to wrap all the dreaded Christmas presents by the fire with cups of hot chocolate with you guessed it Godiva!!!! Mmmmm!! made the wrapping so much easier!! Funny they never looked as nice in the morning as we thought they did the night before!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yum! I would give it a try.

Oh and grape pucker? Yucky! While I do love some green apple pucker, as there is some in my refrigerator right now, however, it is drunk by itself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the grape pucker was a BIG mistake I thought my teeth would rot out of my head standing right there.

Cutest moment of the evening...when my girlfriends 3 year old daughter came in to the kitchen and wanted to know why we were pouring "Mrs. Butterworth's" into our milkshakes It was, in fact, Frangelico

Post Thanks / Like
    too cute!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    [YOUTUBE]j_j7Ea5vE6E[/YOUTUBE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12