Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it friday all ready?

Post Thanks / Like
    What does everyones Friday look like? The weather is oddly beautiful here. We are meeting our agent today about putting a bid on the house, pixie dust please. We have ( get this,) no sports this week-end. Must go shopping for easter dinner, whats everyone having?

Post Thanks / Like
    its a bank holiday here tink. was really nice and sunny earlier, now its pretty grey out. no plans for the long weekend just gonna chill out :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    We have one of those beautiful sunny, perfect Florida days. No humidity and temps in the 70s and rising to low 80s.

Absolutely weird for a Good Friday, when I'm used to gray skies and rain.

Not sure what is up today. Herself and I both have taken it off. We may get ready for Easter a bit, or go to the beach, or clean the house... LOL.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 199671
    We have one of those beautiful sunny, perfect Florida days. No humidity and temps in the 70s and rising to low 80s.

Absolutely weird for a Good Friday, when I'm used to gray skies and rain.

Not sure what is up today. Herself and I both have taken it off. We may get ready for Easter a bit, or go to the beach, or clean the house... LOL.
    You must do something special for your Birthday Tink, no cleaning the house allowed!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 199669
    its a bank holiday here tink. was really nice and sunny earlier, now its pretty grey out. no plans for the long weekend just gonna chill out :)
    That's the best type of plans!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm At the inlAws wiith my ippod touch . It is pouring with rAin a nd the bread maker is on

Post Thanks / Like
    I am off from practicum, I couldn't be more thrilled!

I'm going to see a movie, either Clash of the Titans or Why Did I Get Married Too?

I do have homework, but I could not be more excited about having the day off. :D It's the little things really.

I have sun tea outside. While it may be cloudy it's going to be warm, so my tea will turn out beautifully! Sun tea is the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got back from the gym lost 11 lbs since Jan so pleased with myself!

Having quorn roast on Sunday alongside with all trimmings mmmhhhh!

This weekend is all about having quality time with my hubby and of course our dog too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on the weight loss! It's a rough road to travel.

Post Thanks / Like
    This morning was lovely and sunny, then around lunchtime it turned grey and rained extremely hard.

When the rain stopped it was flippin' cold out there, and windy too.

Now it's sunny and although a little blowy it's actually quite warm in the garden. If i knew it would turn out like this i would have even gone as far as getting some food in for a BBQ.

Had DS10 schoolfriend over for a sleepover last night, the chaps Mum picked them up and took them swimming, then they both came back here and are out in the garden with hubby fixing up motorbikes!

Tomorrow, pottering I expect.

Sunday, eating chocolate, roast turkey dinner (quorn for me) then hubby and DS10 *may* be off racing for a couple of hours in the afternoon after which it's all over to my brother and his family for cakes, cuppa and exchanging Easter eggs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast